For Sale/Wanted To Buy (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone interested in my fj60 engine, transmission (4spd long tail) transfer case, driveshafts, slave/master, peddle bucket and trans mount? Should be everything one needs to do a manual trans conversion on their 62!

What year

Cool. Let me know when you want to take or look or call me if you have questions. 8four3720426four

Anyone interested in my fj60 engine, transmission (4spd long tail) transfer case, driveshafts, slave/master, peddle bucket and trans mount? Should be everything one needs to do a manual trans conversion on their 62!

Interested on just the motor if still available price?

Need a complete 95-97 80 series exhaust if anyone has all or part of one please let me know!

If not, Carolina Muffler can build what you need - or finish building what you can't find.

If not, Carolina Muffler can build what you need - or finish building what you can't find.

The guys at Carolina muffler have always done right and do a fantastic job. They really take there time to make sure it's right.

I'm planning on going with a soft top on my 75 FJ40. Is anyone in the group looking for ambulance doors and hard top? All the glass is good. There's some rust on the bottoms of the doors. The very bottom of the passenger side is eaten through. I maybe willing to part with the front doors as well. Will take trades as well for the parts I need to get mine back to where I want it. I posted top and ambulance doors on the ih8mud classifieds for $1200 OBO. If that's too much somebody let me know.

Last edited:
I may be interested, although my 75 tub came with a tailgate\liftgate

1/75 they switched over. I didn't realize any 75s came with tail gates. I'll snap some pics tomorrow.
Make sure you post in the Mud Classifieds as well. Do you have the whole top?

1/75 they switched over. I didn't realize any 75s came with tail gates. I'll snap some pics tomorrow.

A few pics

IMG_4635.JPG

IMG_4636.JPG

IMG_4637.JPG

IMG_4638.JPG

IMG_4639.JPG

Set of 4 - Bought these for a Lexus but have a change of plan. Set of 4

Less than 1,000 miles. Perfect condition with factory brand new 285-60-18 Bridgestone Dueler Tires

Images attached shows on a new Landcruiser as well as an older for comparison

Located in Charleston, SC

Will fit Land Cruiser , LX470, LX570, etc.

tire.jpg

tire 2.jpg

tire 3.jpg

tire 4.jpg

tire 6.jpg

Man I am back into 80s in a bad way. I ended up with three of these things in a matter of weeks. After looking for months. And need to move two of them. I found a real clean unlocked 95 in NC. Then a week later I found a locked 95. Both are the much sought after white with tan interior. I literally just bought both in the last month. The unlocked has had a ton of pm and is ready to go. Just drove it over 1200 miles through mountains on spring break with the kids. Ran flawless The locked one runs great as well. But needs some base lining before I would drive it far from home. I was trying to decide which of these two to keep. Then while working in Lugoff. I saw a lx450 at Toyotas overflow lot. Looking like it was going to auction. It was cherry 150k miles with lockers and a blown HG. Literally driven by a elderly church lady from all the personal stuff left in it. Got it for $1200 So I need to move these others soon. If you guys know anybody local looking PM me.

Stock ones have a tendency of selling faster the ones highly moded like mine. Wish someone would just buy mine.

Interested.
I just broke my foot and am moving very slowly these days...now need room in our courtyard so... if you want/need these I'll give em to you at my loss... how about $1200 for everything? (Minus trailer or $1700 with trailer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom