For Sale/Wanted To Buy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bought a bestop with doors for $350 00
I am planning to run that, but am just looking at options.
I like the look of the hard top.
The bestop looks just like the one on my CJ-7. aka jeepish
I'll run the bikini in the summer, but need to steal @ErikinSC 's half doors. (and paint them red)

I bought a bestop with doors for $350 00
I am planning to run that, but am just looking at options.
I like the look of the hard top.
The bestop looks just like the one on my CJ-7. aka jeepish
I'll run the bikini in the summer, but need to steal @ErikinSC 's half doors. (and paint them red)
Is the best top in good shape? I'd be more than willing to do trades for parts.

Bought new tires and wheels. Ow these are for sale. 315/75r16 Goodyear duratracks. Looks like close to 50% left on them. $800 or make a reasonable offer. Have the matching lug nuts.

IMG_0114.JPG

IMG_0117.JPG

IMG_0118.JPG

IMG_0119.JPG

I bought some military storage cases that are like Pelican cases and have 1 or two extra that I don't need. They have stainless hardware and removable bracketry inside that you could either use for drawers or something or remove for more space. They are pretty cool. Make me an offer

IMG_0169.JPG

IMG_0170.JPG

IMG_0171.JPG

IMG_0172.JPG

IMG_0173.JPG

I bought some military storage cases that are like Pelican cases and have 1 or two extra that I don't need. They have stainless hardware and removable bracketry inside that you could either use for drawers or something or remove for more space. They are pretty cool. Make me an offer

What are their measurements?

Looking for a few things for the 40:

-FJ60 set of factory wheels (preferably 5 but 4 will work)
-Front bumper (factory or something close to factory look)

Thanks,

Bought new tires and wheels. Ow these are for sale. 315/75r16 Goodyear duratracks. Looks like close to 50% left on them. $800 or make a reasonable offer. Have the matching lug nuts.

Are these still available? And how do they balance? Im thinking about getting bias 37s for my Rover and want a set of 35 "Street Tires". My 315/75/16 Cooper STTs will not balance and give me death wobble

not sure on the balancing as I didn't run them on the road much at all. It's a very long story but I will pay to have them balanced by a reputable shop if interested.

Feel free to call and I'll explain. 303-526-8411

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom