For Sale / Wanted To Buy (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That'd be my thoughts ...

Reluctantly selling one of my herd.....if interested PM me as UC/ONSC/LCLC/MUD price is $7,500 OBO.

1998 Toyota Land Cruiser

One bfg, looks new, 265/75/16 mt km (not 2 or 3)
$80

***Sold!***Set of 285/75-16 Pathfinder AT (Discount Tire’s housebrand made by Hankook). Plenty of life left. One got a side cut at GSMTR but have been riding it ever since and no air loss. One patched recently for a puncture. Tires are still fine, just decided to upgrade. Sold

Last edited:
Does the Allen wrench that caused the puncture come with the set?
I might be able to find it for a small fee. Road hardened L-wrenches are hard to find these days.

Last edited:
Getting ready to put up my 2003 Tundra Limited access cab 4x4. for sale. 198K miles. I thought I would post here first to see if anyone was interested. I dont know the Tundra market well, but based on what I see I am asking $8.5. i am in Abbeville/Greenwood SC

Bilstein 5100's on top ring.
BFG MT pretty worn out and loud
Leather in good shape except one small tear in driver side bottom
Factory radio comes with it
very clean well kept Tundra, no rust, paint overall very nice

Known issues:
ABS light is on most of the time....has been on/off since I bought it in 2012 with 120K, ABS still works, tried a couple of things early on to fix it then let it go.

Will need timing belt soon 210k

I am putting back on the factory running boards and mud flaps. I was thinking about putting new tires on it (not MT) then asking a little more, but thought tires may be a personal choice to the folks here. If I am way off on price, please let me know. Just looking be fair.

20181021_180353.jpg

20181021_180444.jpg

20181021_180359.jpg

20181021_180545.jpg

Getting ready to put up my 2003 Tundra Limited access cab 4x4. for sale. 198K miles. I thought I would post here first to see if anyone was interested. I dont know the Tundra market well, but based on what I see I am asking $8.5. i am in Abbeville/Greenwood SC

Bilstein 5100's on top ring.
BFG MT pretty worn out and loud
Leather in good shape except one small tear in driver side bottom
Factory radio comes with it
very clean well kept Tundra, no rust, paint overall very nice

Known issues:
ABS light is on most of the time....has been on/off since I bought it in 2012 with 120K, ABS still works, tried a couple of things early on to fix it then let it go.

Will need timing belt soon 210k

I am putting back on the factory running boards and mud flaps. I was thinking about putting new tires on it (not MT) then asking a little more, but thought tires may be a personal choice to the folks here. If I am way off on price, please let me know. Just looking be fair.

View attachment 1816026
View attachment 1816028

View attachment 1816027

View attachment 1816029

My brother in-law is in the market for a tundra. He may be interested.

Take a look at this listing....

Make sure you click on the Vimeo button on the bottom right and read the description.

That has scam written all over it. 79+ bezel up front, too. I wonder where the guy is located? I am guessing it would need to be paid for then "shipped" to the buyer. I hate that stuff like this goes on.

That has scam written all over it. 79+ bezel up front, too. I wonder where the guy is located? I am guessing it would need to be paid for then "shipped" to the buyer. I hate that stuff like this goes on.
Yeah, he talks quite a bit about helping the buyer arrange shipping. It was posted in the Charlotte section of Craigslist.

I emailed him to see what he would say and he sent this.... "If you're interested in buying my 1978 Toyota FJ-40 Contact me directly at: Michael_Puertas@hotmail.com As soon as I receive your email, I'll reply with a detailed video-presentation and if you like what you see, then we can go from there."

Reluctantly selling one of my herd.....if interested PM me as UC/ONSC/LCLC/MUD price is $7,500 OBO.

1998 Toyota Land Cruiser

Sold yesterday to first time Cruiser owner in Athens, GA who hopefully will be infected with the IH8MUD addiction! He and his friend that came with him to look it over and pick it up have a leather business and will be sending me a sample of a Leather Land Cruiser logo'd Key Chain.
Sad to see one of the herd leave the fold but wife is happy to have one less car sitting around and now I have $$ to order the soft top for the 40!!!!

Take a look at this listing....

Make sure you click on the Vimeo button on the bottom right and read the description.

Man, that thing is a basket case! I was listening to it and it sounded like a 3B... Then the VIN plate said FJ40. THEN... I saw a 3B. I mean, I can live with the CJ rollbar, the wrong VIN plate, chrome tube front bumper, barn doors on a 78 with spare on the wrong side (okay, was that even a thing in 78?)... But a Square bezel on a 78??? Blasphemy! An affront to all 79+ 40 Series! Hrumph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom