For Sale / Wanted To Buy (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Been browsing craigslist for the wife a sequoia or 100 series. Will be next year before I can do anything but man there are some deals out there. Tempted to sell the 60 and move into a 80 or 100 myself.

GX

2014 Sienna SE
Just hit 30k miles
One owner
No accidents
Non-smoker, no pets
WeatherTech mats and Torklift Ecohitch
Clean CarFax
Asking $25k

Image uploaded from iOS.jpg

Toyota makes a V8? Who knew :)

Sometimes I question why I associate with some of you lol. No i have not looked at the GX. until I get a roof on the house and the wife in a sequoia the 60 stays. Hell probably better off in the long run anyways.

I understand as I went cruiserless for a number of years due to budget & priorities!

Those are some big kids!
Specifically in after cargo room like a minivan provides. That's why a sequoia makes more sense. Got 4 kids so when we go on vacation we take alot of crap!

Specifically in after cargo room like a minivan provides. That's why a sequoia makes more sense. Got 4 kids so when we go on vacation we take alot of crap!
I hear ya. I wanted to put the wifey in a 100 series but the Sequoia made more sense. Maybe not as well built, but good and more sq.ft/$.

Specifically in after cargo room like a minivan provides. That's why a sequoia makes more sense. Got 4 kids so when we go on vacation we take a lot of crap!

Yea - I got a Tundra just for the rear leg room. I made this chart btw when I was considering my last round of vehicles:

upload_2017-5-19_5-24-47.png

Wow! Thanks for the chart its very interesting.

Oh I would rock that!

OH MY this could be an unbelievable deal!! Must resist temptation, focus on the getting the 62 repaired, Must resist temptation, focus on getting the 62 repaired, Must resist temptation, focus on getting the 62 repaired!

1978 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ45/FJ40 Landcruiser

I don't consider $20k to be an unbelievable deal, more like a believable deal.

Think they're worth that much more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom