$£¥¢ For Sale / Trade / Wanted (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I work at diamond home improvement in gp. Those two sheets are gone but I will let you guys know if I throw anything cool in the pile.

Whirlpool washer & dryer $50. Dryer works great, we've used the washer as-is for years but I suspect it doesn't work 100% correctly so you can have it if you want it. It still moves but I feel like the 1 way bearing is messed up. Anyway, only quit using it because the boss has wanted a new one for at least 5 years.
20150910_103310_zpskdqayl11.jpg

20150910_103300_zpsrz0fqftr.jpg

Also a Cadence 200 treadmill. Works great but tops out at about 5.5 mph. If you have a long stride and like to run its a little on the slow side. If you're short or just want to walk, its perfect. $30
20150910_103352_zpsgeeouycq.jpg
20150910_103358_zpsvaucpkw2.jpg

Sooooo Edgar called me this evening. Said he talked to a guy with a disassembled 71ish fj40. Said everything is really nice and needs reassembly with a 350 and a 700r4 to a LC transfer case. Has a nice hardtop and a ton of parts. He is asking $3400 but the guy said he'd take $2800 today. Anyway this is his craigslist ad, evidently he bought a rusty 78 for parts and is getting rid of it. He's getting kicked out of his place so he is getting desperate. If I hadn't bought my POS 40 I'd be all over it.
'78 FJ40 Parts

looking for a small camp trailer, they seem to be pinterested to the max right now. Too many flippers out there now-a-days for the workin' man to be able to go look at a moment's notice. I'm thinking less than 16' would love a fiberglass scamp, casita but gee whiz way too popular!

Does anyone have a set of sway bars that would fit my '62 ?? Getting rid of mine was probably a mistake. :(

Chris I was just thinking today I needed to quit being a sissy and pull mine. You can have them if they'll fit.

That's great! They have to be identical..??? No rush...I have to figure out the longer links still.

Anyone need an 93 sc400 for $800? V8, auto, needs a starter, tires and registration. Has 250k on it but the interior and exterior are in remarkably good shape. Has 18" 350z wheels on it that have some curb rash. No tears in the leather and almost no clear coat problems! If it sits here another week I'm fixing it. Clear title.... and FYI the starter is in the valley between the cylinders so its not exactly a 2 bolt kinda fix... although not terrible either.
20151009_104109_zpseihn29x6.jpg

damn you! I want for some reason, but ain't gonna happen.

I am looking for some cheap narrow seats. I'll get a measurement later, but they are going in a fiberglass buggy.
You can pull mine from the Ghia. Maybe that will get me off my ass to find something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom