$£¥¢ For Sale / Trade / Wanted (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for large rocks, stack blocks and pavers.
Lmk if you have or know of any
I have some in my back yard in CP you can have. They are between softball and soccer ball size. Little less than a wheel barrel full.

Anybody want some bark?? We are clearing our backyard. I can help remove but have no transport for it.

It’s about 2-3” deep.

1C044010-AB41-43A6-B590-3A65CFD1CAB9.jpeg

Bark, rocks....y'all are really domesticated... I've got rocks but I think you'd be better off getting some on that side of the planet..

Need one of these wheels and a center cap would be a bonus. Figured I would start here before hitting CL and yards.

Wheel.JPG

The real question is how the heck did they get it here and titled? Should not be possible to do legally.

Looking for some Yakima 1A raingutter towers (bars or no bars)

Brat's wheels and tires. 16x7 stock Runner wheels OK shape. Tires 265/70-16 Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Adventures (New Taco take offs). Less than 10K on them. On CL for $450. We paid $500 for the new rubber just over a year ago. I doubt he has even driven 5K.

Tires1.JPG

Tires2.JPG

Tires3.JPG

Tires/wheels are gone.

Don’t know if it’s worth 4K but I don’t have it anyway. Pre-rashed.

No affiliation.

2000 Tacoma extra cab automatic 4x4 175000, 6250 obo.. not perfect but solid. Bought it for the kid but he ended up with a Corolla.. V6..

IMG_20190420_133809841.jpg

Yup, 3.4. nice power, I was impressed at how well it drove. I haven't messed with Tacomas before. I would keep it but I really don't need another rig to insure and register and maintain...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom