$£¥¢ For Sale / Trade / Wanted (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My ex bought my kid another car so I have his little awd vibe/matrix up for sale. It's a good little car but the trans is a little wonky at times. I still drive the heck outta it and haven't had any problems with it. It'll make a little wining sound every now and then from the trans and when it's cold it'll want to shift hard from 2nd to 3rd if you're really winding it out. I'm sure part of the problem was teenager related. Anyway I'd let it go to someone in the club for $1000. It's a good little driver. 2003 pontiac vibe /Toyota matrix awd

Allegedly in the low 30's but I've never driven it for a full tank to find out. I'd be willing to bet it'd do great for a longer commute. I drove it to rogue river once and it was really a decent ride.

Wow
00G0G_dXPTVCDemiH_600x450.jpg

Looking to rent my home in Central Point. Prefer someone I or you know. 3bd, 2 bath, floors just redone, paint re-done inside, fenced yard, etc, etc. $1200-$1500 depending on keeping the garage portion for my storage.

Got a guy looking for a little pickup. Budget is $1500, 2wd extra cab of any sort ok. He'd probably consider a regular cab too. Hit me up.

Some high end leather couch set the Mrs. wants gone. $1k for the 3 pieces.

IMG_7163.jpg
IMG_7166.jpg
IMG_7164.jpg
IMG_7165.jpg

Wanted: Brown/tan cloth seats for 80 series. Please message me if you have some available.. Thanks!

Free to home with misc hand tools and sockets in.

B0D199C4-28E7-4BBB-824A-75024D8F8013.jpeg

I also have 6 or so indoor/outdoor speakers and denon 4306 home theatre amp/receiver

Make offer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom