For Sale, Trade, or Free! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interesting, thanks. I’ll reach out. I don’t know if it’s the same guy or just coincidence, but there’s a guy on fb marketplace selling a roll bar in Prosper, TX.
Likely the same guy.
He’s in Prosper. Since we kind of know each other, perhaps he’d be willing to bring it to Dallas or at least meet halfway.

We tried to meet up at Roundup, but… roundup and all.

Likely the same guy.
He’s in Prosper. Since we kind of know each other, perhaps he’d be willing to bring it to Dallas or at least meet halfway.

We tried to meet up at Roundup, but… roundup and all.
Cool, thanks. I reached out via email. I’ll keep ya posted.

If anyone is looking for a hitch tire carrier I am selling my Wilco one for a more permanent solution

Hi, looking for an FJ80 steering wheel in (north) Austin to borrow, rent or purchase (in that order), need to get mine re-wrapped!
thanks,
scott

Want To Buy: fresh 200-series coils

For anyone that put suspension on their low-mileage 200, I'm looking to go back to stock from my Kings. Still have my stock springs and low mile struts but would like to refresh the coils before I put everything back on.

As for the kings, currently trying to decide whether to rebuild them while I have them on the bench then they'll be for sale. Currently have 35k miles, most of those going back and forth to colorado. They are bad ass, but my priorities are changing.

Likely going to be selling my Rock Warriors with 285/70 Toyo AT3s as well.. very interested in a trade for heritage or TRD Pro BBS wheels on those.

Want To Buy: fresh 200-series coils

For anyone that put suspension on their low-mileage 200, I'm looking to go back to stock from my Kings. Still have my stock springs and low mile struts but would like to refresh the coils before I put everything back on.

As for the kings, currently trying to decide whether to rebuild them while I have them on the bench then they'll be for sale. Currently have 35k miles, most of those going back and forth to colorado. They are bad ass, but my priorities are changing.

Likely going to be selling my Rock Warriors with 285/70 Toyo AT3s as well.. very interested in a trade for heritage or TRD Pro BBS wheels on those.
I have my stock struts and rear coils from my 2013 that you can have. They worked fine before I swapped them out for a Dobinson lift.

I have my stock struts and rear coils from my 2013 that you can have. They worked fine before I swapped them out for a Dobinson lift.
I really appreciate the offer, but looking for low age/mile coils to avoid any age induced sag. I still have the stock coils from my 13 in the shed..

LOL! I need to clear out the shop!

Anyone interested in an ARB roof rack? I have fit kit for 60/80/200 series

IMG_7746.jpeg

$1000

Gauging interest: I just pulled the king 2.5” suspension and ARB/OME UCA’s off my 200 and they’ll be up for sale before long.

They have about 30k miles, were bad ass, but my Colorado trips are now more mountain bike focused instead off the off-roading and stock suspension/tires/ride height makes way more sense.

Trying to decide on the logic/cost of rebuilding them before sale even though it technically isn’t needed, as well as how they’d translate to others with 600# front springs and valving intended for Colorado trails vs desert speed.

There would be used OME 2720s or new 2721s included.

Thoughts?

Gauging interest: I just pulled the king 2.5” suspension and ARB/OME UCA’s off my 200 and they’ll be up for sale before long.

They have about 30k miles, were bad ass, but my Colorado trips are now more mountain bike focused instead off the off-roading and stock suspension/tires/ride height makes way more sense.

Trying to decide on the logic/cost of rebuilding them before sale even though it technically isn’t needed, as well as how they’d translate to others with 600# front springs and valving intended for Colorado trails vs desert speed.

There would be used OME 2720s or new 2721s included.

Thoughts?
I would be interested in buying them as is.

Anyone have five stock 200-series lug nuts?

I have a few things I'm selling, but I'm in Alpine and neither is "shippable". If any interest or anyone you know of, then I can post photos and details. I'm selling my 1974 FJ40. It runs, but is a project. Looking to just get what I paid for it in 2016, $9500. I have an Excel sheet of all of the $ and parts I've put into it. I also have an ARB sahara bumper (white) off of a 100 series. It is well used and looking for $350. No "local" interest on either, then I'll proceed with going through main classifieds and FB Marketplace.

I have a few things I'm selling, but I'm in Alpine and neither is "shippable". If any interest or anyone you know of, then I can post photos and details. I'm selling my 1974 FJ40. It runs, but is a project. Looking to just get what I paid for it in 2016, $9500. I have an Excel sheet of all of the $ and parts I've put into it. I also have an ARB sahara bumper (white) off of a 100 series. It is well used and looking for $350. No "local" interest on either, then I'll proceed with going through main classifieds and FB Marketplace.
Any parts that you are selling separately?

Can you post a photo of the bumper for the 100 series? I'm interested

Dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom