For Sale, Trade, or Free! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RV water tank, Ended up being too big for my off-road trailer build. Measures approximately 35 x 20 x 10

FC404AD9-ED1B-4617-9FD0-3F6C23B516C9.jpeg

Tank is free to anyone who can use it

LX470 leftovers going in the trash. I figured someone may want a front bumper bracket along with the Styrofoam, for those that may have hit something. Other stuff is running boards and front and back bumper covers with some damage.

B4AD229C-F724-4A93-A57B-8FA2C7A3C1EC_1_105_c.jpeg

I've got LX450 bumpers, trailer hitch, running boards and roof rack for anyone needing/wanting stock items.

I’ll take the noico, can I pick it up tomorrow?

Looking for a 16 inch LX470 wheel. I don't have a spare.
IMG_1690.JPG

I have my 80 series seats (LX450) up for grabs. I've done a seat swap and no longer in need of them. They are in decent aesthetic condition, passenger being better than the driver naturally. I've applied a seat tape to the cracked drivers seat as pictured. They are in 100% functioning order, they just have one the the power plugs from each seat missing. $100 obo. The Cabela's seat covers pictured are included, they were $70 and have been great and fit fairly decent.

80seats2.jpg

80seats1.jpg

80seats3.jpg

Hey everybody. We are selling our Tepui Autana 3 RTT. Below link will take you to the add in classified section.
Asking $2,200. In good shape, has a new canvas with the roof panels.

ih8mud tepui RTT ad

Looking for a 60 series knuckles and components for a disc brake conversion.
Let me know if you have one or know someone that may have.

Thanks,
A.J

I have a Weathertech 2nd row floor mat in new condition.

LHD and grey, never been used

I am in Plano, and would like $60 dollars, or trade for something!

PXL_20201010_132205024.jpg

I have a Weathertech 2nd row floor mat in new condition.

LHD and grey, never been used

I am in Plano, and would like $60 dollars, or trade for something!

100 series? In so interested.

Factory FZJ80 tow hitch in decent condition. Have all hardware if needed. No idea what it's worth, if anything. Also have the LX450 front, rear bumpers and running boards with associated hardware if anyone needs that stuff.

PXL_20201227_212400899.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody need a factory Nakamichi from a 2000 LX? It works, I just upgraded to something newer. Free and located in South Austin.

Anybody need a factory Nakamichi from a 2000 LX? It works, I just upgraded to something newer. Free and located in South Austin.

Coincidentally I just bought a 2000 LX with a busted nakamichi. While I’d rather not go through the effort of swapping a head unit to gain an operational tape deck, I’m very curious about what you put in, and the fit kit. Willing to share???

Coincidentally I just bought a 2000 LX with a busted nakamichi. While I’d rather not go through the effort of swapping a head unit to gain an operational tape deck, I’m very curious about what you put in, and the fit kit. Willing to share???
I put in a double din Pioneer something or other with Apple Carplay. Had to bypass the amp and so I lost the subwoofer but it still sounds good to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom