For Sale, Trade, or Free! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kevin, I think $10k is a fair price without seeing it first hand. Did you list it in the Classfieds?
DG, thanks, no not yet, thought someone local may be interested....will wait until next week to move it to classifieds.

I appreciate the respect from our club, not one low ball offer.

Kevin

Anyone need/want a front bumper off a '06 100 with the support and OEM fog lights? It's thundercloud metallic and has some scuffs but isn't deformed. Can't bring myself to throw it away, yours if you're willing to come get it.

Let me know!

Tucker

early 40 series sides and hatch for sale. the hatch is still attached to the sides. unfortunately the fiberglass cap was junk. i bought local and don't know the history. looks like they were repainted. the hatch has a cracked window. $300 local pickup only.
top1.jpg
top2.jpg
top3.jpg

Curt Roof Basket for sale - $100

I'm keeping the square bars for my 62. Basket is in VERY good shape, and comes with the mounts for square bars.

It's been hanging in my garage for a couple years now.
IMG_2102.JPG
IMG_2775.JPG

Free stuff from my garage

I’m cleaning out my garage and am parting ways with some things I’ve held onto for one reason or another.

Some of it could be useful to someone, but not me anymore. i realize some parts are useless or irreparable, but I figured I’d offer it up before it hits the landfill.

I have a ’90 62 series wagon.
  • old distributor for 3FE & wires (wires should still be good)
  • aftermarket Volt meter and USB plugs for dash
  • entire (or at least I think) smog pump and parts. My 62 is desmogged, and the holes on the motor are plugged indefinitely
  • My old LSPV - was dripping slightly when it was taken off
  • 1 good & 1 bad door lock actuator for a 100 series
  • Rear transfer case - was replaced by previous owner who had my vehicle for a year or so. Not sure why it was replaced, but when I bought my 62 back, this came with it
  • End Sub assembly for steering - not sure why this ever made it’s way back to me either. I just had new TRE’s and lots of suspension work done, and my steering is spot on. So no need for it.
IMG_9566.JPG
IMG_2996.JPG
IMG_2105.JPG
IMG_5798.JPG
IMG_0278.JPG

I’ll take the t case part

@Stridertexas , I'll take the voltmeter/usb/cig plug if you still have it.

I picked the stuff up from @Stridertexas on Sunday, thank you again @Stridertexas . Got it to add as extra parts in the sale of my 62, no real use for them other than that. If you guys have a need for them let me know. @davegonz the electronics are yours...... @fl4031003 the transfer case is yours.....Ill bring w me to next get together. Now on to sell the 62....still no real lookers.

Awesome! Thanks for grabbing them.

gonzopancho i have a set of 3rd row out of my 80 that you can have. They are in good shape and are tan if you are interested.

Thanks @patride71, mucho appreciated. LMK when you'd like me to pick them up, or drop them off, or .. however you want to do it.

Parts for 02 Avalon

Anchor 9508 motor mount
Bando belts
Tstat O-ring

Buy me a beer for these..

Luis
20181227_170001.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom