food for mlk (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Malphrus, you might want to ride with Gehn on this one, forecast now is highs in the 30's and lows in the teens................ my bikini top doesn't provide much warmth burrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and there is even a chance of some snow............................. Even though I am going to freeze to death I am jacked about the cold weather, if it does snow or even if it doesn't I bet the trails are going to be nasty due to the ice I imagine that will be every wear..............

BRING LOTS OF LAYERS FELLAS............ and liquor, to bad you don't drink malph........... you're really going to freeze

ClemsonCruiser said:
and liquor, to bad you don't drink malph........... you're really going to freeze

i'm goin to freeze b/c i'm NOT thining my blood so that is FEELS like i'm warmer?

ha ha

malphrus

trust me when you are drunk you feel warm and cozy.........;)

I Know from personal experience.......... made it through the flordia state game last year at clemson no shirt.....and it was about 40

Come by later if you want we will be wrenching away..........

good deal bud,

i'll try and swing by later on today...got some stuff to take care of on campus (arrgghh)

malphrus

Hey y'all be sure and take some pics. I would be going with y'all but Jeff, Mike and myself had already planned our cold weather fly fishing/camping trip for the long MLK holiday. Y'all have fun and don't forget the pics. Oh Malphrus drop me line at my personal email, I need to ask you something.

Travis
'84 FJ60 "Mongo"
'97 LX450 "80 with nice leather"

travis_amy@charter.net

Check out the thread in the trail events section about what food to bring. In other words, bring your own steak and potato for Friday night. Breakfast and lunches you are on your own.

travis, email sent

sup j.p./gehn...did y'all decide anything trip-wise yesterday?

i tried callin y'all on the phone, but never got a hold of you

malphrus

yeah, malph we are going to get together thrusday afternoon and work out the final bugs on the cruisers then go buy the keg and groceries..........

So come on by when you get a chance........ I will be here from about 3 till I get those wheels studs replaced and fix my exhaust leak........could be a long night:)

Basic plan is to try to leave around 1 to 2 on friday, I have to call Michael (71-Cruiser) and see when he can get here on friday afternoon............

aight, sounds good bud

i have lab til 4:30ish, so i'll swing by after that and see what's up.

i don't have any class on thursday, but i have a meeting with a professor at 4:30

malphrus

I was planing on leaving Columbia around noon but i may be able to get out a little earlier but i dont think i will be able to leave work much before that.

If i leave here at noon i will be in Clemson around 2:30 or 3:00

Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom