FoCo sighting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, a few of the Clubs have a 'sightings' thread and I never thought much of it.

However, all of that changed on Friday night when me, wife, and little dude left La Luz and my wife pointed out one of your rigs and said, "why don't you hurry up and get yours looking that good." (freakin wife)

So who owns this fine rig?

IMG_4471.JPG

Well, at least you've got the encouragement. I have not seen that one yet.

Saw this one a while back, mines on the right. Two SC'd 80's next to each other!
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1448242831.721782.jpg

It looks like a lot of new 100 series owners are popping up in Northern CO!

That's good for us! Someone will inevitably neglect their 100 and maybe I'll get a good deal on one like I did my 80!

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1451656949.913015.jpg

Wasn't foco but a trip to Saratoga, Proffits diesel swap. Guy said it was his drive to town rig, he had them make one for trails to keep this one clean.$$$$$

L1 in Loveland is working on a nice,y built 80 series, originally a gas drivetrain , full Toyota turbo diesel swap with 5 speed. Full armor and oe steel wheels. Sorry I didn't get pics, it is a beautiful rig.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1451665225.659823.jpg

In Fort Collins whole foods market. Jacksons potato chips. I asked if they wanted to sell and the lady said third time she heard it that day;)

A nice 200 in front of the bean cycle and a Pig at Safeway!

Owner of the Pig was super cool and said he just picked it up not that long ago from a guy in Estes. It def needed some work but it did have a 307 small block engine transplant and was running strong.

image.jpeg

My little dude loves 55's.

image.jpeg

I spyed the yellow 45 posted above about a week ago but failed to get a photo :bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom