Parting Out FJ80 in Grand Junction, Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am parting out a 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser with a brown interior. I still have carpets, headliner bits, interior panels, door panels, sunroof assembly, seats, rear windows, dome lights, two sets of center caps, mud flaps, center console, and probably other stuff. Let me know what you need and I'll get right back to you with a price. This stuff is taking up room so I need to get rid of it, local pickup in Grand Junction will be close to free, might even be able to deliver. Trades more than welcomed.

Hi, Price for middle row 3 seat belts ? Pictures of front seats? Thanks, Mike

I posted in the wanted section. I need the y pipe starting from the flange that connects to the rear of the cats up until it goes perpendicular to the frame.
Thanks,
steven

I posted in the wanted section. I need the y pipe starting from the flange that connects to the rear of the cats up until it goes perpendicular to the frame.
Thanks,
steven
uploadfromtaptalk1450238780415.jpg

Is this what you're describing?

After looking at it tonight, it appears to have the typical rusty coating but besides that appears to be in overall good shape. I'll check it out in the daylight tomorrow and let you know for sure. Are you in Colorado?

price for DS seat belt? thanks.

No shipping? Battery tray?

Do you still have the AC Idler pulley? Are the bearings still good? Its the pulley that is attached to the water pump via a metal bracket. #8 in this photo (I want the pulley not the bracket)

8110055.gif

Do you still have the AC Idler pulley? Are the bearings still good? Its the pulley that is attached to the water pump via a metal bracket. #8 in this photo (I want the pulley not the bracket)

8110055.gif
I'm going to be rebuilding the engine, so I won't be selling anything from the drive train. Sorry.

Thanks,
steven
uploadfromtaptalk1450401783417.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1450401796450.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1450401808724.jpg

I accidentally broke off a bolt, and it turns out it doesn't really need to be taken off :doh:
uploadfromtaptalk1450401822589.jpg

I think everything else is ready to go, but I can't be positive it's in perfect condition without having something to compare to. Typical rusty outside but no holes in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom