For Sale FJ80 Full Float Rear Axles Complete, non locker (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
SoCal
Non Locker 4.10 gears - From a 1996 model with no leaks, no issues, complete with brakes and everything but the lug nuts.
Two available $500 each.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Might be interested in this. I am Aussie locked now but was thinking of regearing anyway. Let me know if you come across front elocked axle as well. Thanks paul

Rear axle with locker has been sold. Two complete Full Float axles are available, on the ground and ready to load into your truck or trailer.

Can you describe condition and provide a pic? Thanks

I bought a spindle from him. Likely the greatest potential piece to be worn/banged up/etc .

It was perfect and he ships quick. I’d buy anything off Paul based on his reputation, longevity as a member, no BS seller, and that spindle.

Thanks. I try to treat buyer like I want to be treated.

Condition of rear axle is very good. California car with no salt rust. I drove the car around that the axle came from and try to do this on every car that I part out.
See your personal message. I will need a text number to send you pictures, however I promise you, it looks just like an FJ80 rear axle, Full Float, etc. and is complete lugs to lugs.

I can vouch for the quality of used parts that Paul sells as well. Parts will show up as stated.

Thank you Bwesty! We all seek quality in our transactions and the stuff we buy and sell.

One rear axle still available. Very nice condition.

Too much! Local Pickup is best way. I am in SoCal

Rear axle still available? I’m in Phoenix but totally willing to pick up locally

Hi. New here. Just purchased a 94 without a locker and has abs.
Would this work on my truck?
Is shipping possible? I’m on the east coast. Thanks

The axle would work fine. Shipping would not. Shipping could run as much as $650. Buy local

Would you entertain helping with shipping not the cost just the logistics?
How many miles were on the donor vehicle? Are the brakes pads calipers lines worth keeping? I’m factoring that against shipping costs.

Sure, please see your personal message

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom