For Sale FJ80 Fender Flares and Gasket Set (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I purchased a set of flares and gaskets from @jamisobe who makes great flares for the FJ80 a couple months ago. Search other threads here to see pictures of his work. Before I could get around to installing, I ended up selling my FJ80. This set is still wrapped up as I received them from Brett. Just trying to recoup some of the $560 I spent on them. If you need flares let me know. Will sell these for $500.00 including shipping within CONUS. You get the brand new set and save some money! Message me. Thanks!

Ryan

I purchased a set of flares and gaskets from @jamisobe who makes great flares for the FJ80 a couple months ago. Search other threads here to see pictures of his work. Before I could get around to installing, I ended up selling my FJ80. This set is still wrapped up as I received them from Brett. Just trying to recoup some of the $560 I spent on them. If you need flares let me know. Will sell these for $500.00 including shipping within CONUS. You get the brand new set and save some money! Message me. Thanks!

Ryan
Flares still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom