For Sale FJ60 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Asking $24,995
I’ve put a lot of work into this and have no time to use it. Work done as follows

New suspension
Traction bars added
Tinted windows
New interior
Synthetic winch with remote
New stereo and speakers
Center console
Roof top tent
Awning
Roof top cargo rack
Rear cargo area box/organizer
Rear bumper with ladder
Rock rails including side armor
New alternator
Led headlights
Led taillights.

When I purchased this the previous owner had a crate V6 installed and it only has about 1400 miles on it.

The hood has an area where the paint is peeling, I was going to wrap it but didn’t want the new owner to think I was covering it up. I priced it out and it would be less than $300 to have someone do it. This is priced with that in mind.
IMG_5591.JPG
IMG_5592.JPG
IMG_5593.JPG
IMG_5594.JPG
IMG_5595.JPG

Looks nice from the two angles you took pics of, but you're going to want to take way more pics than that if you want it sold for that price. Engine, front, interior, underneath, just all over and detailed, along with some details of the upgrades. You mention suspension but don't provide details of which one for instance. GLWS!

Looks nice from the two angles you took pics of, but you're going to want to take way more pics than that if you want it sold for that price. Engine, front, interior, underneath, just all over and detailed, along with some details of the upgrades. You mention suspension but don't provide details of which one for instance. GLWS!
The forum will only allow for 5 pics.

I believe that is 5 per post, but either way I bet you could figure out a way to do it. Heck, make a craiglist post and link to it, or link to a folder of the pics. Anyway, just a suggestion. Still no details of your upgrades either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom