FJ60 Drivers Side Rocker Chrome Trim (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have a drivers side rocker chrome trim piece in extremely good condition that they want to sell? I bought 2 new passenger side trim pieces from SOR and they said I could switch them around. They pointed out the screw hole at the front of the trim piece on the passenger side would be reversed if I put it on the drivers side. At first I thought that was ok but I prefer to find a drivers side rocker trim in near new or extremely good condition. (It has to match the new one that I bought). Let me know and thanks in advance!

I cannot help you with the driver’s side rocker chrome but I would like to purchase your extra passenger side rocker chrome if you are willing to part with it.

@Alex Cooke , I just removed the snake blinder from my 1982 drivers side. I think t was in great shape but my eyes aren't so good anymore. Let me know what you want to pay (plus shipping) from 24015. The plastic clips attached to the inside of the chrome strip broke off during disassembly. I can get pictures tomorrow if you are interested.

@Alex Cooke , I just removed the snake blinder from my 1982 drivers side. I think t was in great shape but my eyes aren't so good anymore. Let me know what you want to pay (plus shipping) from 24015. The plastic clips attached to the inside of the chrome strip broke off during disassembly. I can get pictures tomorrow if you are interested.

Was your drivers side originally a passengers side? I am very interested and would appreciate some photos. Thanks.

looking got the same piece if this falls through, or if anyone else out there has one. Thanks!

I have bought them from $50-100 a piece. Haven’t found one in perfect shape. Will need to send them out to get fixed up.

Make sure the rubber surround is good.

One ding on the top. All posts for the plastic facing are gone. So not excellent. Market value based solely on this post is $50-100. So $50 plus shipping in a giant tube. I can check the FED Ex store for the tube if interested. @Alex Cooke , @LemonLaw , @php74

Let me know.

IMG_7778.JPG

IMG_7779.JPG

IMG_7780.JPG

IMG_7781.JPG

IMG_7782.JPG

Rubber trim is intact; however, there is overspray on the rubber. #0000 steel wool would shine this thing right up.

I was waiting on a response from Alex. I believe Lemon was interested. If it doesn’t go tomorrow I will touch base.

Comet.

Sorry for not going the proper route by posting in parts classifieds. I have not heard from @Alex Cooke so I will contact @LemonLaw for shipping within Virginia. @php74 is next in line if Lemon passes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom