FJ60/62 Rear Bumper Kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any more of these kits with both tire carrier and jerry can carrier?
I have a complete kit ready to go. I don't currently offer a jerry can, but I know there are some DIY kits out there. Send me a message if you would like to get a quote for shipping.

Here are a few shots of what I did with your kit. First was "mocking up the tire carrier and the panel protection and the second was finished. I did bolt on for the panel and have been happy so far. Great kit great vendor would reccomend to EVERYONE!

View attachment 790192

View attachment 790193
Anyone able to do this with this kit and build it for me? I like how it protects the quarters....

I am in Nashville...

@Fourrunner

KITS STILL AVAILABLE as of 5/22/2023

• Parts are precision laser cut out of 1/4" mild steel (recovery points are cut out of 1/2" steel).
• Bumper kits can come with no holes, one hole or two holes for the tire carrier spindles.
• Bumper mounting brackets come bent without mounting holes (allows end user to determine desired position on the vehicle).
• Optional tire carrier kits available in multiple configurations.
• Optional arm locking plate and pin available.
• Bumper comes in flat pieces ready to be welded together.
• No receiver parts included (no hole in the bumper for receiver provisions).
• See the end of this posting for kit pricing (PM or email me with any questions you may have)
• Instructions included with the kit

Please fill out this Google Form for easier notification and all available options and pricing for each.

FJ60 and FJ62 Rear Bumper Kit Form

You can view the entire build thread at this link:

Rear Bumper Build

Here are a few pics of the bumper and tire carrier on my truck.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Basic Bumper Kit

Kit contains these parts (does not include any tire carrier hardware, see below for tire carrier options/pricing):
rearbumperexplodeddiagram.jpg

AVAILABLE OPTIONS
1. Tire Carrier (Single or Dual Arm)
2. Swing Arm Stop Pin Mechanism

Tire Carrier Info

The basic tire carrier kit includes the following:
Single - one horizontal swingout arm, vertical support for tire carrier, round plate for mounting the tire (correct hole pattern for Toyota, can make other patterns upon request), one 1-3/4" spindles, one bearing kit which include two 2 sets of bearings, seal, cap, castle nut, and cotter pin.
Dual - two horizontal swingout arms, vertical support for tire carrier, round plate for mounting the tire (correct hole pattern for Toyota, can make other patterns upon request), two 1-3/4" spindles, two bearing kit which include two 4 sets of bearings, two seals, two caps, two castle nuts, and two cotter pins.

What is not included - no studs or lug nuts for the tire mount, no plastic arm supports (can be seen in the picture below)

Here are some pictures of a single arm setup. This setup uses the same bearing/spindle as the first one I built and what you see here in this thread. Some final welding/grinding/cutting is required.

Parts included with the Tire Carrier Kit (includes two horizontal swing arms and two bearing kits, only one of each pictured).
DSCN2923.jpg

Spindle, Hub and Bearings included with the kit
DSCN2924.jpg

Swing Arm Stop Pin Mechanism Kit
21573-1360696644-e3965cbc66071ae040ec04e4fed488e5.jpg

19541-1345643862-acefdeb36e37258048c2b4e18b4e3c5a.jpg

Bumper Kit and Optional Equipment Pricing

Pricing for Basic Bumper Kit

Basic Bumper kit (no tire carrier hardware included, holes optional in the top plate for pivot spindles) - $460.00 Plus Shipping

Pricing for Tire Carrier Systems

Single Swing out with tire carrier using hub with bearings (as shown in pictures above) - $300.00 Plus Shipping
Double Swing out with tire carrier using hubs with bearings - $520.00 Plus Shipping

*Tire carrier kits do not include the tire carrier plate studs, lug nuts, or white plastic shim as seen in the last picture.*

Pricing for Swing Arm Stop Pin Mechanism
Single swing arm (includes a spring pin and locking plate) - 40.00 Plus Shipping
Dual swing arm (includes two spring pins and two locking plates) - 55.00 plus shipping
Can I still buy the Tire Carrier System from you?

@Fourrunner is my math correct? about $800 for a bumper kit, tire carrier, and mechanism + shipping? I got a rear winch/tube rear quarter protection situation that I need to work around, and your kit looks to be exactly what I need to create a rear tire carrier for my 61.

@Fourrunner is my math correct? about $800 for a bumper kit, tire carrier, and mechanism + shipping? I got a rear winch/tube rear quarter protection situation that I need to work around, and your kit looks to be exactly what I need to create a rear tire carrier for my 61.
Message sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom