For Sale FJ55 turn signal plastic pedestal base & grommet 1975-1980 (reproduction parts) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I built these for another member on the forum and ran a few extras in an attempt to recover some of my costs. You can take OEM FJ40 turn signals and converted them to FJ55 turn signals with this part. Doing so requires you to disassemble your old lights and reuse the factory bolt. The factory bolt has flairs on it that are designed to be pressed into the new part by taking a small socket and gently taping on it with a hammer to seat the bolt (best if done by laying the part flat on a bench with a hole in it to accept the bolt as it passes through the part). The alignment pins will need to be ABS glued in. I left this up to the buyer because it will make it easier seat the bolt.

Three options are available (all items sold in pairs):

1.) You can buy the unfinished plastic pedestal base only. The cost is $35 with free shipping in the contiguous United States. The "as-is" finish is slightly more durable than the third option below. This would be best if you plan to use a high fill primer and paint to OEM specs or if you just want a functional piece.

2.) You can buy the unfinished plastic pedestal base with the fender grommet. The cost is $45 with free shipping in the contiguous United States. The grommet is made out of TPU, a rubber like product. I really think this completes the look.

3.) You can buy the finished plastic pedestal base only. The cost is $45 with free shipping in the contiguous United States. This would be best if you like the color as is and want a nicely finished part.

4.) You can buy the finished part with a fender grommet. The cost is $55 with free shipping in the contiguous United States. The Grommet is made out of TPU, a rubber like product. I really think this completes the look and I would be disappointed if you don't order the grommet which is why I have discounted it as part of a complete package.

5.) You can buy just the fender grommet. These are designed to fit your factor OEM plastic pedestal base. The cost is $18.50 with free shipping in the contiguous United states

I want to make sure everyone is happy with their purchase so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I enjoy building parts for Cruisers (FJ55s, FJ40s, etc) so if you have any ideas for items that can't be obtained elsewhere let me know.

20190217_071842.jpg

IMG952568.jpg

IMG952571.jpg

20190217_071951.jpg

.jpg

Absolutely, that's what this guy did (see picture). I designed the part off of the original OEM FJ55 pedestal base and the base is the only thing that differentiates the FJ55 and FJ40 lights. Just PM me your email address, mailing address, and which option you are interested in. If you have any other questions let me know. Thanks!

IMG952708.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom