FJ45LV glass sizes (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Story goes some Jeep loving fatherless mini tyrants with rocks decided to relieve the LV of all its window glass except the vent windows. So im looking to have new glass cut. However the shop is asking dimensions. Any chance someone has or can take measurements of all the window glass.

Last edited:
@OhItsNotAJeep- I can help you out. I will make some paper templates of the windows for you. I’m finishing up another project but I can get to this in a few days.
That would be awesome and very much appreciated! DM me and we can figure out getting the paper templates to me.

I’m needing a windshield myself… Anyone have the precise measurements? Or should I even trailer my LV over to the glass shop just to ensure it’ll be right?

Daniel,
I just traced my windshield opening on a piece of thicker material (Thermoply- Home Depot Carries this) and gave to a glass shop to cut. Worked out pretty well.

Daniel,
I just traced my windshield opening on a piece of thicker material (Thermoply- Home Depot Carries this) and gave to a glass shop to cut. Worked out pretty well.
xtremeVA sent me some paper templates. I couldn’t get a full photo but ive attached the measurements on the template. Was easy for the glass maker to follow.

IMG_3517.jpeg

IMG_3518.jpeg

IMG_3519.jpeg

IMG_3520.jpeg

I’m needing a windshield myself… Anyone have the precise measurements? Or should I even trailer my LV over to the glass shop just to ensure it’ll be right?
I replied to the wrong comment but I posted some pics that might be of help

xtremeVA sent me some paper templates. I couldn’t get a full photo but ive attached the measurements on the template. Was easy for the glass maker to follow.

View attachment 3605039

View attachment 3605040

View attachment 3605041

View attachment 3605042
Just be careful of sharing templates. These bodies were assembled by hand and may not be identical to each other. Just double check fitment of template allowing enough space for the thickness of the windshield rubber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom