1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FJ45 seats near perfect after I pass on the trucks

Discussion in 'FJ45 Owners Club' started by RIDDLER, Mar 1, 2007.

1. RIDDLER

RIDDLER

I found this on EBAY after I passed on two FJ45's due to them not being original enough. One of my biggest concerns with both FJ45 that I had found were the added buckets not being OEM like the seat I find here five hours from my house. I thought this would be impossible to find....Then I find this on EBAY

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FJ-4...270094921341QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVWQQtcZphoto

2. osagecruiser

osagecruiser

riddler do not pass on a truck because of seats alone...there are some out there....i am considering swapping mine out for something newer...just have'nt made up my mind yet

osagecruiser

3. 65swb45

65swb45 Supporting Vendor

Driver's seat frame looks like a 40 series, not a 45. Passenger should have the cutaway at the back where it wraps AROUND the filler neck and goes closer to the passenger door than a 40 series does.

Mark A.

4. AATLAS1X

AATLAS1X

Who knew there was a differance??? I did not.....

Mark, Thanks for pointing out the simple part I missed.

Corrected.

5. mantis

mantis

No kidding. I'll be pulling out my stock seats when I have it built next winter, so they'll be available.

I'm also pulling out pretty much everything else. Truck is 99% stock now, and after the build the only stock parts will be frame and body. :D

6. merbesfield

merbesfield

question, what is your reason for pulling all the stock stuff?

7. KT40

KT40 SILVER Star

So I take it the passenger side is accurate but what are the differences on the drivers seat from a 40 to 45?

8. mantis

mantis

I'm making it user friendly. ;)

9. poor boy pulling

poor boy pulling

and to think i sold mine to mark for 75 bucks and they matched:frown: o well at least they went to somone who needed them:D

10. mdarko

mdarko

Fj45 Seats

Hay guys someone told be there was talk about my seats here. Yes they are completely original except for the recover job at one time. They are out of a completely original rust free unmolested Oregon FJ45. They are different from FJ40 Seats. Seats do not have all the levers on them for the rear passengers to exit as if it were a FJ40. Mounting points may be different as well, can't exactly remember. The reserve has been lowered as well to $360.00. If they do not sell seats will be stored probably for the next ten years. Thank you everyone! GOOD LUCK on your projects.