Wanted FJ40 windshield frame and hard top parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
I rolled my 1978 original paint fj40 with the hard top on. I'm needing a windshield frame to get back on the road topless. Original paint red would be awesome. Also need a fiberglass top, driver side hard top panels, and a driver side door. I'd buy a complete hard top and doors if I could find one. I appreciate it.

I rolled my 1978 original paint fj40 with the hard top on. I'm needing a windshield frame to get back on the road topless. Original paint red would be awesome. Also need a fiberglass top, driver side hard top panels, and a driver side door. I'd buy a complete hard top and doors if I could find one. I appreciate it.
Sorry to hear about you and the fj40.
Hope all works out.

It must have been on pavement; his username clearly states dirt don’t hurt.🤷🏻‍♂️

A buddy of mine in Long Beach Ca is selling this one. Reach out via Measage ill get you intouch.

IMG_5720.jpeg

Yeah it happens quickly. When I dumped my piggy it was on a trail that I'd done several times in the past. Things do change.............

I have a complete top from a '77 fj40 in great shape, I can send you pictures if you provide a cell number. Rust free except bottom of one rear ambulance door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom