FJ40 Rear Underseat storage box - prototype (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mmw68

CruiserCrap.com - pimping crap for your cruiser!
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
store.cruisercrap.com
Some of Ya'll don't get out of the 40-55 Tech

Thinking of doing a limited run of FJ40 storage boxes, and any one interested please take a look, and your feed back is welcome.

FJ40 Rear Underseat storage console - prototype

box_bench-jpg.1268189

Very interested in seeing this come to market.

I like the dual openings. Are they separate storage areas?

I'm not ready to buy but I would be interested if it fits behind my con-fer seat with storage underneath. OA length?

I like the dual openings. Are they separate storage areas?

There will be a removable partion between both compartments, so you can have it both ways - two compartments or one large one.

I'm not ready to buy but I would be interested if it fits behind my con-fer seat with storage underneath. OA length?

Overall length will be 36 inches. I could always make a shorter version.

Nice box shame I'm in the Uk, I do have about 200 of those combi locks though $2.00 each + post ?

I like this a lot, any differences for a late model 40?

I like this a lot, any differences for a late model 40?
I was going to focus on pre 1978, but there is no reason I can adjust the box to fit all models.

Click on the link in the first post - we are discussing how to make the box fit for later FJ40's

Last edited:
I was going to focus on pre 1978, but there is no reason I can adjust the box to fit all models.

Click on the link in the first post - we are discussing how to make the box fit for later FJ40's

I checked it out, so your original prototype would fit the later model seats but not the new one?

I checked it out, so your original prototype would fit the later model seats but not the new one?

What would need changing? The width? I could easily make a thin and thick version .

What would need changing? The width? I could easily make a thin and thick version .
I'm not sure! I would need to measure and find out, I thought you stated earlier about the legs getting in the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom