Wanted FJ40 hard top roof rack and gutter mounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1971 FJ40 hard top. I am looking for a new or used rack solution with rain gutter mounts (6 or 8). I am in central NM and am willing to drive and or arrange shipping. Thanks!

I have the gutter mounts on the Specials page of my website: www.marksoffroad.net. Current price $30 each.

I tried to return your VM. Message says your mailbox does not work. I mostly take orders over the phone, but occasionally here on the forum as well.

Clamps ship USPS flat rate for $20. 6 clamps (recommended minimum for a full length rack) at $30 +shipping =$200. You can PayPal FRIENDS AND FAMILY to 65swb45@earthlink.net with a shipping address. I do not answer emails at this or any other address.

Mark I still need to order 6 of these roof rack clamps as well, I will try to get you paypal funds and an address by the end of the week / first part of nxt week!!

Mark I still need to order 6 of these roof rack clamps as well, I will try to get you paypal funds and an address by the end of the week / first part of nxt week!!

Cool. I still haven't heard back from @K9CAB.

I know, well after the fact here and probably bad forum etiquette, but do you happen to still have 4 of these in stock? If so, I'll call tomorrow!

Yes, but I am running low. After a long dry spell, I have sold several sets in the last month.

Hello Mark, do you have any of your gutter mount brackets available?

Sure do. Leave a voicemail at the shop and I’ll call you when I get there tomorrow. Thanks.

Hello Mark, sorry, I was able to purchase a New Old Stock roof-rack designed for the fj40 with six heavy duty mounts included....THANKS!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom