For Sale FJ40 drivetrains, panels, glass, roofs, hoods and lots more! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just acquired 20 years of FJ40 parts along with three rigs. For sale are an entire FJ55 drivetrain, two 2F engines, transmissions and transfer cases (4), disc and drum brake front ends (3) , rear ends (3), front fenders (6), ambulance doors (10), wing-window front doors (2), single window front doors (2), steering columns (3), fiberglass roofs (3), hoods (2), hard top side panels with flip-out windows (3), hard top side panels with long window (2), curved rear windows (2), long hardtop windows (4), driver and passenger glass with and without vent windows (8), windshield frames (3), skid plates (5), front and rear heaters (6), gas tank cover (1), roll cage (1).
Please contact me for more info on specific items or if you'd like the lot.
Large items will have to be picked up or have transportation arranged.

If you have one of the dash lights that mount underneath the dash I would certainly be interested...thanks!

Do you have any round turn signal indicators/brake indicators that go on the dash.

I am looking for a fiberglass roof for a 67', does one of the ones you have fit the bill?

Do you have a single piece hood? I am looking for one. Thank you

Need the rear quarter vent window(pop-out) latches-please let me know if you have and cost-I am in Fla also

Do you have the little spacers that go on the screws that hold the windshield frame to the cowl?

He replied to me earlier and said he is selling the whole lot as a package. Not parting it out.

Soon I am acquiring a '77 FJ40 soon, unfortunately it doesn't come with any doors or a roof. Do you still have a roof, rear ambulance doors and a set of single window front doors? How much would that whole package go for? I'm a Chicagoan, so I would be able to easily come get the everything myself. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom