FJ40 CruiserCrap.com iCrap Security Console (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What's the chance these fit into an 80 series, say just behind the basic tranny/trans trim - even if we have to lose the front cupholders (I know, I know - the 40 crowd sees us 80 guys as a bunch of Starbucks-obsessed, cuphold lacking freaks :p)

Any chance you can show a mocked one in 80 tunnel? I like that upper exposed tray / phone holder, Tuffy doesn't vendor one of that flavor & I see it as a big selling point.

People have, using a short price of square tubing to level out the console. I'll try to find pictures customers have sent me.

Hi there, is it possible to get just the cup holders? I had a console made for my setup, but I still need cup holders.

Thank you

Hi there, is it possible to get just the cup holders? I had a console made for my setup, but I still need cup holders.

Thank you

Iam sure we could work something out.. -MMW

No, it won't fit with rear heater. Currently, we don't have a bracket for a 82 style FJ40. People have used is Tuffy mount on my console FJ-40 Console Mounting Kit

My console is wider then the Tuffy - it does fit - but it is a tight squeeze between the seats.

I have an 82 BJ42 with the rear heater under the console...anyway this console will work without losing the heater?

The question was asked above and Id like to know if it will fit in an 80. Great console, just what I want but no one has posted about trying it.

No plans soon to create a 80 series console. I don't have a 80 series to measure at the moment. I feel it would be too wide due to the parking break.

Seems folks are using the Tuffy 013. Yours is nicer and the switches is exactly what I want.

People have, using a short price of square tubing to level out the console. I'll try to find pictures customers have sent me.

Any chance you have those photos of the 60 series install? TIA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom