For Sale FJ40 1977 Clean West Coast body 75k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The body is excellent & the 350 Chevy engine runs exceptionally well,starts right up every time.It's mated to the original 4 speed tranny and factory rear end. It steers tight & straight.Front disc/rear drum brakes and it stops perfectly.It has brand new 31-12.50R15 Mud Terrain tires with brand new Mickey Thompson Sydbyter II wheels. The wiring is American Autowire & everything electrical works as well as all the gauges. It has a new Kenwood Excelon stereo with a hands free bluetooth & new speakers. The interior needs nothing,original seats with no rips/tears. Brand new waterproof Smittybuilt winch.I have completely refurbished the heater including a new front heater core and I've also refurbished the rear heater,both work great! I installed new door window channels, window regulators, front turn signal lenses and rear tail light lenses.The underside has never been undercoated & is incredibly clean.There are a few tiny bubbles at the top of rear window,very minor.I honestly believe you could jump in and drive this 40 anywhere! Asking $21,000.

DSCN2419.JPG

DSCN2423.JPG

DSCN2428.JPG

DSCN2421.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom