For Sale FJ40 1977 Clean West Coast body 75k miles (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The body is excellent & the 350 Chevy engine runs exceptionally well,starts right up every time.It's mated to the original 4 speed tranny and factory rear end. It steers tight & straight.Front disc/rear drum brakes and it stops perfectly.It has brand new 31-12.50R15 Mud Terrain tires with brand new Mickey Thompson Sydbyter II wheels. The wiring is American Autowire & everything electrical works as well as all the gauges. It has a new Kenwood Excelon stereo with a hands free bluetooth & new speakers. The interior needs nothing,original seats with no rips/tears. Brand new waterproof Smittybuilt winch.I have completely refurbished the heater including a new front heater core and I've also refurbished the rear heater,both work great! I installed new door window channels, window regulators, front turn signal lenses and rear tail light lenses.The underside has never been undercoated & is incredibly clean.There are a few tiny bubbles at the top of rear window,very minor.I honestly believe you could jump in and drive this 40 anywhere! Asking $21,000.

DSCN2419.JPG

DSCN2423.JPG

DSCN2428.JPG

DSCN2421.JPG

Hello,
Where are you located in NE Ohio? I'm in Western PA. Do you have any other photos of the vehicle? Interior, underneath etc.

Thanks,
Anthony

Hello,
Where are you located in NE Ohio? I'm in Western PA. Do you have any other photos of the vehicle? Interior, underneath etc.

Thanks,
Anthony
Hi Anthony,

I'm in a SW suburb , Brookpark (about 6 miles from the airport) Yes I do (in addition I can take any you want) If you want to PM/Inbox me an e-mail addy, I can get those to you.

Thanks,
Tim

Very nice 40. Should move quick. That's a new one for the bezel police though. Is there a division for the emblem police?
GLWS

did you sell it yet? if not Im interested can you send add't pics of the interior Motor and under carriage
No, it's still available. Sure Inbox/PM me an email addy and I'll get those sent to you.

Ohio? Oregon wine country plate, palm trees in the background, overspray on the rear bumper, missing bolts/mismatched paint on the ambulance door hinges ...
Yes. Original pics from when I purchased it. I have taken & sent pictures upon request (as stated!) So where exactly did I say it was an original,factory perfect paint job?? I have replaced the majority of the hinge bolts (a few will need to be re-tapped) and the remainder of the $28 stainless bolts kit is included. I'm not sure what your point is being that the 3 people that have looked at and driven the vehicle have no issues with it. Feel free to contact them or me directly for any additional information if you're truly interested,if not,thanks for the bump :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom