For Sale FJ25 trans, transfer and ebrake (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Moving stuff around the shop to new pallet racks, I finally dug this out of hibernation. Comes complete with top cover, shifter and e-brake lever. 450.00 plus the ride from Burbank. Will also consider trades of interest. No PMs please.
A559479A-1F33-4EC5-9363-EC677308033E.jpeg

How does it work? Does everything spin correctly and freely?

It did the last time I checked it. That was about 10 years ago. It’s been stored indoors the whole time I’ve owned it, so nothing should have changed. I will check it a little later. Right now I’m outside a supermarket waiting for it to open. Then off to the home improvement store for some more plywood.

It did the last time I checked it. That was about 10 years ago. It’s been stored indoors the whole time I’ve owned it, so nothing should have changed. I will check it a little later. Right now I’m outside a supermarket waiting for it to open. Then off to the home improvement store for some more plywood.

If it functions correctly, we can work something out. My 1960 fj25 transmission is locked up for some reason. Even the shift lever is stuck and will not budge. I was going to pull it apart, however this might be a better option.

Yup, it moves just fine. Teeth all look good too.

How about $400.00 plus shipping for a good customer? Not sure if mailing it or Fastenal will be best. What are your thoughts? Also willing to make a trade depending on what you are hunting for?

Last edited:
I have been told, and have confirmed that Fastenal is not accepting business from California. I am not involved in freight shipping, and don't have an account with anyone except Greyhound, who won't take anything over 100#.

Trades are good. Especially for things that are smaller than transmissions!

Fastenal will ship from California. They just gave me a quote today for something else. What small stuff do you have in mind? New locking hubs, carb parts, oem engine bearings, ect..... What are you working on now for yourself? I will see what I have for it. Also, what is your zip code?
Thanks.

I have been told, and have confirmed that Fastenal is not accepting business from California. I am not involved in freight shipping, and don't have an account with anyone except Greyhound, who won't take anything over 100#.

Trades are good. Especially for things that are smaller than transmissions!
Mark, what is your zip code again? I will work on a Fastenal quote. Are you working on a project that you might want something for? What year? What small items might you be looking for?

91502. You’ve shipped to me before.

I don’t have any special needs at the moment, other than to find more of the same things nobody else has and everyone wants to buy from me!

I don’t have any special needs at the moment, other than to find more of the same things nobody else has and everyone wants to buy from me!

I don't keep shipping addresses. I am not a business.
Let me get some photos for you

Last edited:
I have not been out in the barn to search for parts you might be interested in. It is very cold here right now. -8 this morning. Yes that was a negative number. With wind it feels like -25. I sent Fastenal a shipping request. I will keep you posted.

Fastenal will ship this to me. I pay shipping on my end. You just need to strap it to a pallet. I can email you the paperwork for shipping. I will also just pay you if that works for now. Too cold to dig through parts. If you want, we can work out a bulk purchase of items later.

Drop off here.

Fastenal
15853 monte St. #C-108
Sylmar, CA 91342
Phone: 818-364-1430

That’s great that they would give you a quote. Hopefully whatever problem they had before has been resolved; I’ve got a lot of things to ship.

So how much is my time worth to go out and find a pallet, strap it down, and drive it to Fastenal?

That’s great that they would give you a quote. Hopefully whatever problem they had before has been resolved; I’ve got a lot of things to ship.

So how much is my time worth to go out and find a pallet, strap it down, and drive it to Fastenal?
I guess for me it's more about how much I'm going to have in purchasing yours plus shipping verses just taking mine apart and fixing it. At 450.00 for yours plus 150.00 shipping I will have 600.00 total in it. Anymore than that, and I will fix the one I have.

I dont mean to step on any toes, but ill take second in line if things don't work out.

Anthony,I have not closed a deal with Gabe yet, so I am still open to discussions. In the meantime I found the lever for the front wheel drive yesterday.

My son is driving a U-haul to Gilroy on Saturday. I could ask him if he’d be willing to haul it. Call me.

Hello, Im interested as well. Let me know if the other prospected costumers are not interested.

Thanks!

$600.00 shipped was all I was willing to pay for it. Since that seems to be a hassle for you, I am out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom