Wanted FJ25 Dash Switches \ Knobs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone looking to sell any extra to complete a restoration. Looking for the wiper, light, winker, choke, throttle knobs switches and cables.

And for the Unicorn Sheppards- Dome light, working turn switch, rear licence plate light , trailer hitch assembly, etc.

Please and thank you!

still looking for above parts ?

if so please PM me a revised list , + any additional
DSCN2617 - Copy.JPG
DSCN2619.JPG
DSCN2617 - Copy.JPG
DSCN2619.JPG
DSCN1262.JPG
DSCN1263.JPG
needs too

also have a fj25 choke knob & its attached D groove shaft

the H in the word choke has a small chip in it , I don't have time to repair it with jb weld and a tiny dremmell bit if small pick or file to reshape the letter H back to normal ,

it all ready has NEW solid core cable attached to d groove shaft , if have the time to spend u can make it perfect again with JB weld

i would consider a better then fair asking price or simly throw itr in if u buy a few other of my fj25 over stock etc...

i fully restore , all FJ pull , rotary and switch & all control cables as u see above , if u have old broke tired ones

i have NOS TR TEQ rotary switch body's , nut NO lights or wiper knobs

lp.aspx141.jpg

Wiper and light switch is what I really need. Anyone have an extra?

The rotory knob with the verticals groves for the wiper and light is what I am needing. Anyone have a line on one or both. Either knob alone or know with switch.

I have only 10 days before I need this in my hands to complete wiring on a 25- so running out of time.

I also need the Dash Turn signal Switch.....the rotating one in the middle to turn on the blinkers left or right.

Or does anyone know of a substitute?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom