FJ Cruiser Survey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brentbba said:
methinks they've wised up. when i click on this link and then enter the survey it shows the survey complete with your personal email and address. their new system must now only allow one person to complete the survey.

you ought to delete the link if you don't want your address shown.
Thanks, please delete it in your quote as well. :)

Thanx :)

there wasnt really anywhere to comment in the survey i got.

only real comment section was what would best describe the unique sound system? wtf? havent even really heard much about the sound system and whats that have to do with the heart and soul of the thing?

is that question different for everyone?

that's a shame man...I would seriously be interesting in buying one of these straight off the lot. But now Toyota has dissapointed me in their actions (changing the survey so they get answers that they want, not what they should get). What the heck...

At this point what do you expect? The truck is going to lanuch early 2006. Getting a couple hundered "Where is the SFA" emails wasn't really doing them much good.

Just my 2 cents,
granger

Granger said:
... Getting a couple hundered "Where is the SFA" emails wasn't really doing them much good.

True, but neither is a survey showing "90% of respondents were impressed by the sound system, cushy seats and tough looking plastic trim"

dare I say they look stubby and ugly like a pig?.. well they do... and any amount of lift and tires will make them look more athleticand capable! again I say, those bolts aren't rusted! wheel it, mod it, be thankkful and ask for more....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom