Fixed Top SWB Cab Split Window Rubber Extrusion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
lets say hypothetically someone took interest in reproducing the Rubber Extrusion for the fixed cab rear windows, a SERIOUS count of interest would be extremely important.

Because the numbers would probably be low, please try to understand the commitment with your response. Everyone's primary concern is going to be the same, cost. In order for the reproduction of this item to be considered the first step is to see how many people are genuinely intent on having OEM sliding windows on their SWB fixed cabs.

Everything has to start somewhere. I've reviewed the registry list and most of the owners are anonymous, so please let anyone you know with a Fixed Cab to take note of this thread.

lets try and avoid $ parameters right now, I don't want to scare anyone who might have serious interest.

if you must contemplate a maximum cost per unit, please consider current vender pricing with comparable items as well as some of the tail light gaskets that went unobtainable and the reproduction costs of them.

I have a 63 fj45 that could use pair of them rubbers, wouldnt mind a extra set or 2 for future projects.
Im in australia

Sean, put me down for 1 pair
Paul

Nothing is happening unless we produce a decent demand. We are looking for a necessary count of at least 20, so let's go SWB owners.

If anyone has a/any suggestion(s) on how to reach out to the Fixed Cab community, other than this thread, please let me know.

Perhaps some venders would be interested in some?

yea i would be interested in a set realistically priced. one day before i die reckon i got one serious resto in me ;)

Yes! I need at least one set.

Let me know if you reach critical mass on this project and who you choose to do the extrusion - I may see if they can help on the bug catcher weatherstripping project we are trying to get accomplished

I don't know anything about dimensional printing.

Let me know if anyone needs samples.

The gentleman I am in contact with says that if a mold has to be created than it will be a show stopper.

I would love a set also

Gumby do you know anyone doing 3D printing . I can have my friends build this in solid works or maya. Let me know your opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom