Finally made it out here... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, just wanted to post a bit of an introduction so everyone could put a screenname to a rig. I'm Chase, my girlfriend and I've just relocated out here from Indianapolis. The relo took a bit of time/was a bit of a leap of faith as we were both heavily involved in the indycar racing the city is known for.

Ultimately no amount of racing could make up for the fact the geography was a severe limitation on the hobbies we enjoy, however, so we've found ourselves out here.

Just a year ago Brittany and I actually picked up a 79 40 down in Sonoita (from @pbr streetgang) and have had a blast with it since. Most of the story since has been chronicled here, though I've kinda slacked since the racing season/relocation started:

Tortuga2 2 Indy/Caballo Build Thread

I was really hoping to make it to the meeting last night, but ended up busy with some more move-in stuff. Really looking forward to meeting everyone and hitting some trails!

Chase

Welcome to Arizona.

I made the move here 23 years ago and have had zero regrets.

Best of luck to you and your girlfriend on your new adventure.

:cheers:

Welcome, enjoy your new home, and 4 seasons of adventure.

The first 6 mos that I lived in AZ were incredibly exciting, with a new adventure or somewhere to explore every week. I am still making great memories after 14 years. I wish you the same!

welcome :cheers:

4-Peaks clean-up is next weekend - send me a message if you want more info

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom