FINALLY found seat covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Finding seat covers for my 1999 Land Cruiser has been no easy task. Either you get your seats re-upholstered for $$$$$ or you get some cheap seat covers that don’t do diddly squat and look cheap too. These covers solved both those issues. Not only are they *relatively* inexpensive, the fit and compatibility are second to none.

That doesn’t come without flaws though. You’re getting what you pay for with these. And for the money, that’s a lot! Install was simple and easy. The look is fantastic and the quality is what I would expect for the price. If you’re looking for some decent seat covers that will actually do the job until you can pony up for reupholstery, look no more. Buy these darn things.

C10BB89D-258E-44D0-BCEE-2A7B41527DD4.jpeg

F13EF99A-D05F-4BE1-9BE4-3931F486E83D.jpeg

FF3FBB70-676A-4253-A024-E41C6EC63194.jpeg

AAABC9FF-8B4F-408B-BD0F-5193D0A6C585.jpeg

2B937FF6-6EAD-400D-9605-97B90924C833.jpeg

Wow these looks really good! Do you think you can get some zoomed out pics like take a step back so we can see how it blends with the rest of the interior? Thanks for sharing!

Damn those are great looking.

Definitely as snug as any universal fit covers will be. But honestly they don’t slide at all when getting in and out of the vehicle and I haven’t seen or felt them shift at all.

Holy crap!! Are they really universal fit? They look like they're made for it.

Not thatttt badddddd. Why the hell did I pay so much for real leather replacements lol it's a damn 20 year old truck.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing! If my seats are in good condition currently, but I want to get a pair of seat covers as a preventative measure to extend the life of the original leather, would this pair help or work against that purpose?
Thanks!

Thank you for sharing! If my seats are in good condition currently, but I want to get a pair of seat covers as a preventative measure to extend the life of the original leather, would this pair help or work against that purpose?
Thanks!
Yes they absolutely would help extend the life of your original leather.

Those look really good. I was considering these IGEE ones on eBay mostly because they resemble how the leather "pockets" look on the originals. Has anyone tried these and have feedback.?

Sorry, not trying to hijack.

Will the air bags deploy through those?

Finding seat covers for my 1999 Land Cruiser has been no easy task. Either you get your seats re-upholstered for $$$$$ or you get some cheap seat covers that don’t do diddly squat and look cheap too. These covers solved both those issues. Not only are they *relatively* inexpensive, the fit and compatibility are second to none.

That doesn’t come without flaws though. You’re getting what you pay for with these. And for the money, that’s a lot! Install was simple and easy. The look is fantastic and the quality is what I would expect for the price. If you’re looking for some decent seat covers that will actually do the job until you can pony up for reupholstery, look no more. Buy these darn things.

View attachment 3274123

View attachment 3274124

View attachment 3274125

View attachment 3274126

View attachment 3274127
Yooooo!!! .... are they comfy on long ride?? Thx for sharing!

I’ve only put about 50 miles on them so far but I would confidently say they’d be fine for long drives. Just remember they were only like 120 bucks on amazon. But for that price they are VERY comfortable.
TEN. FOUR. Ty!

Sounds Great, thanks for the link ! Now to see how their gray looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom