Events/Trails Fifth Annual 70 Series Meet and Greet, September 26th - 29th, 2019 Windrock Park (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The little creek that ended up not being so little after all. :)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Any talk among participants about staying Sunday night as well? I think I recall a few people indicating they might be up for a Sunday ride as well.

Any talk among participants about staying Sunday night as well? I think I recall a few people indicating they might be up for a Sunday ride as well.
So you want to tackle trail 22 three days in a row? :)

ATTN: "LJ" & "RJ" Owners........
For years the "heavy duty" Cruisers owners have picked on you guys for driving light duty (aka less capable) Land Cruisers. (They're arrogant in that way). This is your opportunity to prove them wrong. :)
Of all of the 70 Series that attended last year we only had one LJ show up. We're hoping the numbers increase this year.

Last edited:
I suspect Trail 22 is a much different experience in anything other than a non-locked bread wagon.

@AndrewHadji and I were discussing an off road rout out of Tennessee. But apparently he has bills to pay. I’m planning to stay Sunday and take my kids to go fishing. By fishing I mean watch them cast two times then spend an hour throwing stones in a pond.

@AndrewHadji and I were discussing an off road rout out of Tennessee. But apparently he has bills to pay. I’m planning to stay Sunday and take my kids to go fishing. By fishing I mean watch them cast two times then spend an hour throwing stones in a pond.
Yea sorry, ill have the wife with me and need to head back sunday for da jobs. We are heading the back way through Boone on the way back, visiting App state, her Alma...

Our Mission Statement .... (I'm trying to use fancy words like @peterb would use)

First and foremost this is a "social gathering" for those of us that have an interest in the Toyota Land Cruiser, especially the 70 Series variant. It's an opportunity to actually meet other owners face to face instead of communicating 'MUD avatar to avatar, share a few meals and spend some time on Windrock's numerous trails. While the trail riding has always been a key element in the weekends activities, it is not the main emphasis of the event. As with all events of this nature, volunteers are always welcomed and appreciated especially if you have Windrock knowledge. Hope to see you there.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
This slightly modified quote, shamelessly borrowed from Nolen Grogan, accurately describes our goals ......

"The 5th Annal 70 Series Meet & Greet is a simple concept. Show up, camp if desired, and eat good food.
No work, no drivers bags, no raffle, no entry fee except for a park pass. Just friends and Toyota's."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom