Events/Trails Fifth Annual 70 Series Meet and Greet, September 26th - 29th, 2019 Windrock Park (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After a long day of death defying trails. :)
image.jpeg

As you can tell from the above photo we had a good cross section of 70 Series present. What we were lacking was the "LJ" version of the Land Cruiser.

This event is by far the largest gathering of 70 Series Land Cruisers in the U.S. on an annual basis and you'll want to be a part of "Land Cruiser" history. :)
image.jpeg

We will be leaving from south florida, I was thinking driving up to Gainesville the 25th after work_ then leaving early on the 26th through I-75N_ if you guys want, we can coordinate and meet maybe Valdosta or Tifton so you guys can take the 319N.
we just have to coordinate times

We will be leaving from south florida, I was thinking driving up to Gainesville the 25th after work_ then leaving early on the 26th through I-75N_ if you guys want, we can coordinate and meet maybe Valdosta or Tifton so you guys can take the 319N.
we just have to coordinate times
After my coffee and Egg McMuffin in Camilla, Ga., I plan to join I75 at Cordele, Ga.

If you plan to attend this year's Meet & Greet and will be utilizing an area hotel, Windrock's camping grounds or cabins I HIGHLY SUGGEST you make your reservations now even if you need to cancel at a future date. Windrock is highly popular and the area facilities have a tendency to book full.
image.jpeg

All cabins were sold out last week when i tried to book_ only RV spaces available, we are staying @oak ridge

All cabins were sold out last week when i tried to book_ only RV spaces available, we are staying @oak ridge

There are a number of hotels in Oak Ridge and the park is only 10-15 minutes away. For the last several years a fairly large group has stayed at the Comfort Inn. There are several restaurants across the street from the hotel as well as a WalMart directly behind and no I'm not a spokesman for Comfort Inn. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom