Fender/Mud Flap Bolt Sizes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for the bolt sizes for the inner fender, along the edge that bolts upwards towards the outer fender. Also, the bolt size of the ones that connect the piece that goes from the front fender flare to the stock side runners. It looks like it's a unique bolt, similar to the ones that are on the rear mud flaps. I would appreciate any links to where I can find/buy them. Preferably, I would like to get them from someone parting out their car, but this forum isn't where I would ask for that.

Long story short; A dent-less repair shop did some s***ty work on the front fender area and left a ton of bolts (about 6) off the car. I inspected the car when I had picked it up, but missed the bolts until a few weeks later.

20170313_120805.jpg

No, I haven't. A body shop did repairs to my fender and replaced a few of the missing bolts, but some a still missing

And you may need some new nuts, they are a square plastic insert, get both
Does anyone know the part number for the part circled in red here to go along with 90159-60416? I got my truck back from rust proofing last night and two of the bolts for the right front mud guard were gone somehow. I was able to borrow one from the left side to keep it secure for now, but would like to be whole again.

07A0FA3E-E0DD-456F-813E-2C5FCAA2D639.jpeg

Check PartSouq with your VIN and you'll get the entire fender area. The various fasteners changed almost monthly in the first several years, so you'll need your VIN to get a correct match with your truck.

Check PartSouq with your VIN and you'll get the entire fender area. The various fasteners changed almost monthly in the first several years, so you'll need your VIN to get a correct match with your truck.
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom