February Trail Ride (Valentines Run) Feb 21st (1 Viewer)

Are you interested and what weekend?

• Yes, weekend of Feb 7-9

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Yes, weekend of Feb 13-15

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Yes, weekend of Feb 20-22

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No, who do you think you are

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So is this a good place to start talking about a potts mountain trip? Maybe include some camping? We can start a new thread of theres enough interest.
I had started a thread months ago... I'd say either a new one or I can revive that

So is this a good place to start talking about a potts mountain trip? Maybe include some camping? We can start a new thread of theres enough interest.

Rausch creek**

So when cleaning the car out today. I reailzed that maybe I was going a bit too fast trying to keep up with @BlueCruiser84 when we left early.
My knock off pelican case has cracked down the side, had an air blower for a blow up mattress break, along with broke the pickle jar in the lunchbox/cooler and made that smell horrible too.
Going to need to strap down the spare and HiLift if I want to try and do baby jumps

So when cleaning the car out today. I reailzed that maybe I was going a bit too fast trying to keep up with @BlueCruiser84 when we left early.
My knock off pelican case has cracked down the side, had an air blower for a blow up mattress break, along with broke the pickle jar in the lunchbox/cooler and made that smell horrible too.
Going to need to strap down the spare and HiLift if I want to try and do baby jumps
LOL! Uh, yeah. Strap all hard/heavy things down, unless you enjoy stitches and concussions.

Last edited:

You could have told me to slow down.... though I wouldn’t have heard you over the sound of every piece of interior plastic rattling around, suspension clunking, exhaust hitting the sliders, and all my tools slamming around in the aluminum toolbox. The faster you go the smoother it is, right?

You could have told me to slow down.... though I wouldn’t have heard you over the sound of every piece of interior plastic rattling around, suspension clunking, exhaust hitting the sliders, and all my tools slamming around in the aluminum toolbox. The faster you go the smoother it is, right?
Haha! It was those surprise dips that were a bit more than the rest that caught me off guard a couple times. Figured I had new suspension and it needed to be tested to really be broken in...
Front handled it nice! Rear would jump, and I had the same idea faster will smooth it out. Just glide across

Haha! It was those surprise dips that were a bit more than the rest that caught me off guard a couple times. Figured I had new suspension and it needed to be tested to really be broken in...
Front handled it nice! Rear would jump, and I had the same idea faster will smooth it out. Just glide across
Slow is smooth. Smooth is fast.

Here's the video I was able to put together.

I have to say working the new OME suspension on the rocks loosened it up a LOT. Rides really nice now compared to the beat stock leafs I had ...but I gotta say I miss those ghetto rear shackles. ;)
I think when I toss the winch up front it will smooth it out more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom