February Monthly meeting theme - Show us your camping setup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

QT has the bumper dumper

MArc, I liked your Busdepot awning so much I just ordered one for myself! pretty reasonable $ for what you get and I dont have to modify my truck or mount bars.

Great showing for the event!
Thanks to Tlin for showing me the Gobi ladder. Tried to order my Gobi ladder today but they are closed.

You bet. After showing you that small dent in my roof last night, got me motivated today to fix my own problem (here).

Also, when I ordered my ladder, it was one of those lessons in patience. I couldn't ever get Gobi to return a call or email. Got in touch with Brian at Axxis Offroad (recommended somewhere here in the depths of Mud) and he picked up the order on my behalf.....same cost to me but he facilitated the transaction. Gobi wasn't the best to deal with (both mine and Brian's experience) but I do really like the ladder.

If interested, Brian is: Brian@axxisoffroad.com

Take care....

--todd

MArc, I liked your Busdepot awning so much I just ordered one for myself! pretty reasonable $ for what you get and I dont have to modify my truck or mount bars.

Dang it! I thought I recognized that awning, was eyeballing that website last year. I didn't stop by for a closer look, was wrapped up in my first-ever 3FE discussion with actual 3FE owners.....my loss.

Marc, if you're free for a call to go over that awning and your impressions, please shoot me a PM. Would love a few minutes of your time, thx!

As someone mentioned last night, the advantage of the bus depot awning is that it is domed vs flat , so it will shed water well. The two reasons for an awning for me are sun and rain..flat awnings or tarps can get tricky for those underneath!

Thanks to all that displayed there set up! Some good stuff out there. I like the bus depot awning but takes a little to get use to setting it up but after you practice it a few times it comes together quickly. It folds up into to small bags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom