Feb. trail run Feb 17th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So it is ok to meet up with everyone later? Also I have a frs radio. Does that count as a 2way? Or do i need to get a hand hels cb for now? Thanks Mark

FRS works in my book. I have enough for everyone to use one if they don't bring one. I also have a handheld CB.

I wish I could help you out Oscar I will be at work until 6 and then try to finish my dads cage so he can ride tomorrow which probably won't happen.

Mark2842: You are welcome to come alittle late I just hope you can get in touch with us and find us. See ya Saturday

I have kids and plans today or I would help, sorry Oscar!

I plan on being there...McDonalds at 9AM...Brian

Ill be there then. Ill see you all tomorrow. Ill try and get out of the meeting earlier.....I know where the trails are. If only i had someone cell number but thats ok ill find you all....See you tomorrow....Mark

Mine is 678-357-8793...

Good times all, thanks for the ride.

It was a good time!! I have pics if anyone is interested. All is a 3MB e-mail but can send if you want. (I did re-size) Let me know your e-mail. Sent Jim a copy so maybe we can get some on the site...Brian

Good times all, thanks for the ride.

was fun, good to find some more interesting spots there, that creek was cool. sorry i missed most everyones name, i'm assuming everyone there was a GA C. i'll post some video monday on

http://www.atlfjc.com

sounds like the joint will be shut down with subdivisions, too bad, so close.

dan did you finish up with that 4runner? sorry i split, but i went out and helped BMThiker with his new winch install, he's set now.

I cant wait till i have a "wheeling" vehicle that is not my primary day to day. the jeeps and FJ's were cool to see come up the rock!

even with that, i totally thought my rig was flipping on that run from the "hill", glad it didnt. what might be interesting is having a little session with lots of people to jump on for balast to give the driver a good sense of how much tilt is too much.

see yall next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some good photo's today and Im in the process of putting them on photobucket. As soon as I get them done Ill send a link and password to them....Mark

Great day everyone!
When and where are we going out next?

Photo's

Well the pics are up on www.photobucket.com . The user name is 17feb07 and the password is gacruiser. So you can do with them a you like....I didnt erase them off mt computer if anyone needs them emailed just send me a pm....Mark

Here's one for Oscer (not sure about the spelling) and Josh's dad...TRAIL LOVE
(just kidding)

lithoniagaFeb172007041.jpg

I friggin hate that lake side. I never know where the drop is and won't go in there ever since I saw a truck slip off the edge and disappear!

Here's one for Oscer (not sure about the spelling) and Josh's dad...TRAIL LOVE

Just call him Carlos like I did, DOH! Sorry Oscar!

I friggin hate that lake side. I never know where the drop is and won't go in there ever since I saw a truck slip off the edge and disappear!

Im sure glad we didnt find that drop off. There was a couple of blazers there and they went alittle further out then we did...We stayed close to the bank....Mark

i just activated your ATLFJC account, put em up there too!

Thanks Dave. I tried to post them but guess I'm not smart enough to firgure it out....Sorry didn't get to run with you yesterday but there will be other times for sure....Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom