Feb 11 Cars and Coffee and Hamom (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who's in.
Its coming up quick.

I'll be there, time to work on the Chick'n...or the garage.

I am "possible" for part of the AM; Gman has a BB at time lunch.

I'll try to be there so I can meet all you fine folks

Sounds great. ..C&C at 8

I'll be there, time to work on the Chick'n...or the garage.
I agree, the chick'n and/or garage comes first. I think the insurance company will settle with me without totaling the '94, so I'm ready to put the lift on it. If we have time, we can do it, otherwise I don't mind waiting until next time.

I can make CC, but my dog has an ultrasound appt in West Ashley at 10AM and wife demands my attendance. Will drive the 40.

Yada, yada, yada

Yada, yada, yada
At the brewery tour, he said he couldn't wrench because he had to take his dog to the doggie spa for a message, then he said he had to rearrange his sock drawer. I can't quite keep it all straight, but "yada yada yada" pretty much covers it.:D

At the brewery tour, he said he couldn't wrench because he had to take his dog to the doggie spa for a message, then he said he had to rearrange his sock drawer. I can't quite keep it all straight, but "yada yada yada" pretty much covers it.:D
I love how you keep track of me! When you were peaking in my windows as I organized my socks, did I do it to your high standards? :D

In all honesty, Cali, the Jack Russell that came to the parade, has just been diagnosed with Cushing's. We are validating the issue and seeing if we can treat it. She's a really good dog, so we are hopeful.

Cali, the Jack Russell that came to the parade, has just been diagnosed with Cushing's. We are validating the issue and seeing if we can treat it. She's a really good dog, so we are hopeful.
We'll let you slide this time, but keep us posted on Cali.

Gulches then Whiskey and Bacon...

I didnt make it, My boss needed me to work an extra shift :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom