Farewell (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

A job opportunity has me headed to New Mexico for the next couple of years, so it looks like this is goodbye, for now at least.
Below is a (blury) picture of my truck from the first CMCC I went to back in 2015. I can't believe that was only 4 years ago.

Thanks for all the help, parts, and great wheeling days over the past few years. I've really enjoyed CMCC and the monthly club runs and wheeling with all you guys. If anyone's ever out west (NM, CO, UT), hit me up! I plan to make good use of all the offroading opportunities available while I'm out there.

All the best!
David

David, good luck with the next chapter of your life. I would say there is a good chance you will run into some of us in your area too.

Nice one, David!

I'm jealous, and would love to live out there.

Good luck!

Good luck on the new career David, hope it works out well for you. With your attitude I'm sure that it will. You'll be glad to know that running trails in NM and Colorado, for the most part, is quite a bit easier than around here. Frightening and scary at times but not particularly difficult. Bet you'll never forget the day we had to drag Crusha's 80 off the trail!!!!!!

I don't think we met, however, Good Luck with your new venture. You'll be living in paradise while the rest of us have to suck it up and travel 3,000 miles to be in your back yard. Be sure to say hello to Mr. White, Jesse, Saul and the rest of the gang.

Good luck David!

Best of luck on your new adventure!!! Travel safe and enjoy wheeling out west.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom