Factory LX vs LC bumpers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Formulaonehd

NWZ - The storm is here
Threads
Hi all

Tried searching to no avail.

Are the factory front bumpers interchangeable between the LX and LC . I understand the grill on the LX is part of the bonnet but can’t see how that affects a factory plastic bumper which is straight cut

Anyone know the answer to this

The bumper itself will exchange with differences being the turn signals. I needed a bumper cover to replace the torn one on my LC. One of the members here gave me his LX cover when he installed an aftermarket bumper. The LX has a turn-signal/foglight combo so I just put some LED foglights in the opening. Not a flush fit but it works. If you went the other way you would need to figure out the turn signals.

here in the US, there was a change thru the years 98-2002 and 2003-2007
the crash bar changed also

IIRC the tabs underneath are longer on 1 year range versus the other

Hi all

Tried searching to no avail.

Are the factory front bumpers interchangeable between the LX and LC . I understand the grill on the LX is part of the bonnet but can’t see how that affects a factory plastic bumper which is straight cut

Anyone know the answer to this
100-series LC bumpers aren't even the same across all model years. I picked up this 07 LC front bumper thinking I could do a quick swap to clean up some scratches on my 00 LC's bumper. It doesn't fit. The grill/headlight positioning is slightly different, as are the connection points.

So I have an 07 bumper for sale to anyone who wants to pick it up in the Boise, ID area. Came off a truck that got an ARB bumper upgrade. DM me if you're interested (no fog lamps or steel under bumper):

Bumper.jpg

IMG_0886.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom