Wanted F135 Shortblock or Bare Block for Rebuild (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm currently in the middle of this build on a 66' FJ40: 1966 FJ40 Frame-Off Build (3rd Generation Owner)

It's been decided/determined that the original block is too badly corroded to have it machined and rebuilt. I have the crankshaft, connecting rods, camshaft, lifters, etc that I expect to re-use during the rebuild.

I really only need a BARE F135 block for machining but I understand that it's much more likely that somebody has an unwanted longblock lying about. I'm located north of Seattle. Please let me know if you can assist with getting another vintage FJ40 back on the road, Ross

I have a 68 or 69 F sitting at my parent's that still ran when I pulled it for the 78 2F I am running now. You can have it but you would need to pick it up in Turlock, CA (Central Valley).

I have a 68 or 69 F sitting at my parent's that still ran when I pulled it for the 78 2F I am running now. You can have it but you would need to pick it up in Turlock, CA (Central Valley).
Sorry- I'm getting back to you late on this, but do you know if this motor you pulled out. What year did it pull from and are you positive its the early F-135 (Siamese port) ? Still have it and is it still FREE?

Jason-

Bump here again. Any updates anyone? Still looking for a true F-135 Siamese port early model BLOCK only or complete long block/engine. Thanks-

Jason-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom