Exotic Camping Trailers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I can't imagine what this costs. If you have to ask, you can't afford it. They don't list prices on website, they have a form to fill out. BruderX is only 6"6" wide so it is more narrow for trail use. Maybe we should start a thread and post these exotic pieces of camping heaven. Certainly an inspiration of ideas to builders and DIY'ers.
I have to admit, in Canada there are essentially no real all weather off road trailers. Australia sure has the goods when it comes to trailers.
So to start off the list
https://bruderx.com/

BRUDER_X.jpg

man that thing has to weigh two tons or more!

I'd love to hang out at that spot in the trailer a few days...

Out of production and seemingly rare these days (I know of only two others & one's owner is here abouts), a TrailBlazer:
i-MT6n9Rx.jpg

i-XKZT8WX-L.jpg

Out of production and seemingly rare these days (I know of only two others & one's owner is here abouts), a TrailBlazer:
i-MT6n9Rx.jpg

i-XKZT8WX-L.jpg
Love the way the tent is nice and low. thinking of an RTT, but don't want to climb up any more than 2-4 steps on a ladder.
How do you get into the trailer box to get stuff out?

The whole top hinges at the waistline, i.e. where the handicapped rails are, to allow right side access with the tent down. Access with the tent up is by lifting a panel under the mattress. I've never, ever seen another one with that hard cover on it. It was an extra cost option that is a PITA while on the trail, but is great when in storage.

Closer-up pic:
i-MrmCDQZ-L.jpg

Were I wanting to clone this trailer rather than try to find one of them I would look at the MOAB tent and put it on an M-416 or similar trailer.

Last edited:
Thanks, already have the trailer, home build, just want to modify it

IMG_5022.jpg

For me the Pioneer Mitchell trumps the TVAN (which I've lusted about for quite some time :D): Pioneer Campers

But neither are exported to the US.

For me the Pioneer Mitchell trumps the TVAN (which I've lusted about for quite some time :D): Pioneer Campers

But neither are exported to the US.

I can't even fathom these things, the cost and how much goes into them. Freakin' amazing.

I can't imagine what this costs. If you have to ask, you can't afford it. They don't list prices on website, they have a form to fill out. BruderX is only 6"6" wide so it is more narrow for trail use. Maybe we should start a thread and post these exotic pieces of camping heaven. Certainly an inspiration of ideas to builders and DIY'ers.
I have to admit, in Canada there are essentially no real all weather off road trailers. Australia sure has the goods when it comes to trailers.
So to start off the list
https://bruderx.com/

The Bruder's run about $90,000 usd delivered.

These guys are in Red Deer, Alberta.

Overland Explorer | Your Adventure Vehicles

Thanks, already have the trailer, home build, just want to modify it

View attachment 1445253

New box, still needs some work, inside lights, gas shocks to help open the lid, switch panel for lights, drawers to hold some stuff, tie down mounts to hold everything else and more

BFE2FCC6-201A-4518-84B8-4D49FD4BF946.jpeg

10105FEF-9700-41F6-8850-799C1CC357D3.jpeg

A2BC5210-9837-457C-8241-DEF15D1F7B41.jpeg

These coming soon. Likely under 30k.
Phalcontrailers.com
IMG_20171022_140151223_TOP.jpg
Phalcon Trailers Fish Creek 2017 (11 of 149).jpg
IMG_20171022_140151223_TOP.jpg
Phalcon Trailers Fish Creek 2017 (11 of 149).jpg

OMG what's the weight of that thing? I dig the side tents...

OMG what's the weight of that thing? I dig the side tents...

solidworks says its 1500lbs, we think closer to 1800. its all aluminum from the frame up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom