Engine mounts to frame mounts Q’s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another, it was reflective as well

AFC98EC5-C865-4483-8A35-3DCE574591B6.jpeg

Pics of my first landcruiser back in 93! Original paint and bought it from the original owner.,He told me the decal was on there on the show room floor!! Wish I appreciated patina back then, I ended up painting it🙄

View attachment 3304583
Wow! So it was a decal not an emblem? That definitely gets the award for the biggest cruiser decal. Don’t think I’ve ever seen that one reproduced.

Didn’t someone do a run not too terribly long ago?

Pics of my first landcruiser back in 93! Original paint and bought it from the original owner.,He told me the decal was on there on the show room floor!! Wish I appreciated patina back then, I ended up painting it🙄

View attachment 3304583
Did you actually cut the rear wheel openings too?

BOOM!

Found this in an old four wheeler magazine! These were indeed from the factory!! Toyota wanted the landcruiser name out there!!

View attachment 3313585
nice find! thats quite the advertisement for the LC :) Check out that fender mounted mirror too, weren't those usually rectangular?

Great progress Daniel! Keep it up and you will be driving that ol’ girl to your favorite fishing hole soon.

Hooked up cooling system. Replaced original steel brake line that had a pinhole. Didn’t look at any wheel cylinders yet I have brakes. Crazy! Still need to hook up accelerator linkage, add an exhaust, and a few dozen other things…. 😏 Still feels good that she’s moving and stopping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom