EMS Powered Exhaust Contact: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am in the market for a new exhaust and really like the idea of the EMS but have been struggling to get in contact with anyone there. Has anyone had luck lately and have a valid contact. Ive tried both members on here as well as the email address listed on their site. I am offshore on a ship so dont really have much opportunity to call.

Also if there is another option out there that routes over the frame I would be interested as well, but with lots of searching on here I keep coming back to EMS.

Thanks for any input, I know this subject has been beat to death but really need to get some exhaust ordered so when I get home in two weeks I can install it, I ripped mine off before I left.

I think there has been a dozen threads like this, they are notorious for having piss poor communication. Search up the last threads, maybe there is some info regarding them changing their location or contact info or something.

Ben went to work for Suzuki so no need to PM him since he no longer gets on the board. Last time I talked to Baktash he said he was too busy to spend any time on mud and the best way to get a hold of him was to keep calling. In your case I would just flood their inbox........ The EMS system is an over the frame.

I'm not into airing my dirty laundry so I won't go into details, but I would urge anyone I was friends with to avoid EMS and pursue other options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom