Element Fire Extinguisher (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is there going to be a reboot of this thread or an extension on this one? I'm ready to buy at least 3 and I cross posted this to the Maverick forum so now there's interest there as well. @LC4LIFE do you want to provide pricing breakdowns so we can get rolling on this? I'd like to buy before my next trip to the desert in 3 weeks. Thanks.

That timeline will be close, but we can probably make it happen. I can absolutely guarantee the 10% and free shipping and likely more if the quantities actually become what they look like they will be. It sounds the buy will stay open until Sunday night and then Monday, I will post back with the final discounted price and ask for money. After that, it's just shipping. One thing to remember is that these can only ship ground. All carriers have that rule.

Works for me, thank you for the reply and your support of Mud.

Yeah this thread is open, local TLCA meeting was tonight so hoping to catch anyone who missed this thread. @LC4LIFE has the timeline down.

@VacMan is everyone on the Maverick forum local to San Diego? I don't want to be stuck distributing these all over the place, and for all the Beach n Toys crew I'll bring to Feb. meeting. Unless @LC4LIFE planned to drop ship to everyone individually but I assumed it needed to arrive in one shipment. Please update if that's an incorrect assumption.

Just an update... I read a few reviews on these and it looks like these are used fairly regularly in Europe, Australia, and other continents. The use is different than a standard canister, but these seem pretty legit. I read a Porsche thread, a Ferrari thread, and one here in the 80 Series section that all eventually determine that these are effective. Apparently they even make a marine version with a protected igniter. Not sure if those are available if anyone is interested.

Alright let's close this thread down. Any last minute adjustments to your orders? I confirmed with @LC4LIFE that the extinguishers need to ship in a single order. I live in Rancho Bernardo and they could be picked up there, and/or I'll bring them to the Beach n Toys meeting(s). If that's an issue for anyone consider that before committing to order.

First post has the updated order, if you're expecting to be part of this order please check that post and make sure the quantity listed is correct.

Later today, I will send out the detail to redeem the deal through my site. You will each get a one time use coupon code enabling the discount. I have the final quantities so I can now work up the discount too. You will see the details of that here later as well, but it will be greater than 10%. Once everyone gets their code, you will have 48 hours to order and then they will ship all together to @Mogwai.

Thanks again everyone.

David

Hi Everyone,

Thanks very much @Mogwai for putting this together and letting me help make it happen. The buy will be open for the next 48 hours and each person can use the coupon code only once. If you run into an issue and need it again or you want to add more after your first order just send me a message and we will make it happen. After the buy closes on Thursday night, I will confirm the shipping address with @Mogwai and get all the extinguishers heading his way.

Here are the details. -

Order here - Element E50 Fire Extinguisher

Must reach 20 extinguishers on this order for the discount noted below. It looks like there will be no problem meeting that given the numbers mentioned above.

Use discount code BEACHNTOYS and you will see a price of $71.16.

This is a rare thing for me, so please let me know if you experience any issues during checkout.

Thanks again everyone,

David

Last edited:
Ordered, thanks David!

Sweet order placed as well. You have my address under my order (Zac C), any questions just hit me on the email thread.

FYI for the rest of you yes you're clicking "preorder" and the coupon code goes in at the end towards the bottom of the payment section.

ordered mine as well

Those I've tagged on this message responded to being in on the order but haven't confirmed they've placed an order, just a courtesy bump since the discount code will only be valid for another ~24hrs and you may not be checking this thread regularly.

There was some chatter about collectively throwing in to order an extra one that we may discharge under a controlled environment (not sanctioned/condoned by Element nor HuddExpo of course). If someone who hasn't placed their order wants to order an extra I'm sure we could collect on the side/at the next meeting to make that happen. No big deal if it doesn't.

@elripster (1)
@Phulcrum (2)
@Cruiser Bauers (2)

Last edited:
Those I've tagged on this message responded to being in on the order but haven't confirmed they've placed an order, just a courtesy bump since the discount code will only be valid for another ~24hrs and you may not be checking this thread regularly.

There was some chatter about collectively throwing in to order an extra one that we may discharge under a controlled environment (not sanctioned/condoned by Element nor HuddExpo of course). If someone who hasn't placed their order wants to order an extra I'm sure we could collect on the side/at the next meeting to make that happen. No big deal if it doesn't.

@flyingmonkey (2)
@BMinSD (1)
@elripster (1)
@Phulcrum (2)
@BreckenridgeCruiser (5)
@Cruiser Bauers (2)

I can order an extra one no problem. I'll also call Mikes BBQ to see how they feel about us starting a fire at the bar so we can test out this bad mamma jamma. @Justsendit, bring your pop-up-fire-pit and some wood to the next meeting.

Just ordered mine...

I will take 2, need one more for Mudhorn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom