Element Fire Extinguisher (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Last edited:
Cost?

$80 each less 10% for the e50s. Shipping is free. Not sure about tax though.

I'm down for this, in for one. I've been looking at these for a few months now. @Outsane makes a mount for them. However, I'll mount mine so it's accessible from the driver seat.

*I only saw the one that mounts in the rear. Just noticed he makes one that mounts to the side of the center console. That's probably what I'll go with.

Last edited:
I'm down for one! It would be nice to cut down on carrying a 5lb'r!

First I have heard of these. Pretty cool

Not a huge fan of Lenos videos, but its a nice chat about it.

After looking at this product it seems to work like the old Halon 1211 and 1301 which were banned since they deplete ozone. It seems like it would be a great product on a few sides... the best it is never expires or losses pressure. I would like to see one in use before I completely jump head first in to this product. I know there are videos out there but first hand is better. Are they willing to come demonstrate t for us???

I'm in. My 5lb is too big to mount within reach of the driver.

Lets chip in and get one and demo it? One concern is the proximity to the fire?

I can attest first hand where these would have been very useful, and I have since purchased one to carry in every vehicle I own, more details in this thread PLEASE Check your battery trays. Thankfully I had a conventional extinguisher, but besides the obvious damage from the fire, the corrosive powder that blanketed my entire engine compartment caused even more damage. Having one of these instead would have greatly limited the damage and most likely put the fire out sooner. The $80 price tag is well worthwhile investment in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom