Element Fire Extinguisher (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can order an extra one no problem. I'll also call Mikes BBQ to see how they feel about us starting a fire at the bar so we can test out this bad mamma jamma. @Justsendit, bring your pop-up-fire-pit and some wood to the next meeting.

Well I screwed that up. Forgot I was supposed to order an extra one....code is only good once. Someone else will need to order the demo if we want to do that. I'm game with help covering the cost.

Well I screwed that up. Forgot I was supposed to order an extra one....code is only good once. Someone else will need to order the demo if we want to do that. I'm game with help covering the cost.

I opened it up again, so if you want give it a whirl and let me know.

David

Hi Everyone.

It looks like all the orders are in, so I will be closing down the code in a couple hours. I will get the shipment on the way and send tracking info once it's all happening. Also, please remember these ship ground and will all be going to @Mogwai. Normally it takes 6-7 days .

Thanks again,

David

Hi Everyone.

It looks like all the orders are in, so I will be closing down the code in a couple hours. I will get the shipment on the way and send tracking info once it's all happening. Also, please remember these ship ground and will all be going to @Mogwai. Normally it takes 6-7 days .

Thanks again,

David
Thanks @LC4LIFE and @Mogwai for putting this together. I added a couple clips to my order to mount to my seat extinguisher mounts so you'll see those in the order. Stoked!

Thanks fellas for putting this together.

So you guys don't have to ask :cool: : UPS tracking - 1Z37XA786899118065

Edit: Scheduled delivery Wednesday 1/29.

Final order was 22 extinguishers and 2 mount clips. I have the order details as well.

Last edited:
Thanks Mogwai. I assume once you receive them that we might be able to swing by and grab them?

Thanks Mogwai. I assume once you receive them that we might be able to swing by and grab them?
Of course! Once they're in I'll send address to anyone who wants to stop by.

IMG_20200129_125522.jpg

Christmas in January!!!

@Mogwai Can you bring them to the meeting next week? Otherwise I can meet you for a beer and we can admire each others sticks!
Either works, but given the choices you know which one I'd choose 😍

I still have a bunch of these, if you ordered and have not gotten them from me yet either sidemail or text me. I'll bring them to meeting tomorrow night too.

Oh! Forgot we need to pick them up from you.. I ordered a bunch!

All good, will you be at the meeting tomorrow? If not, they'll be in Rancho Bernardo.

I did not get it from you but can you give my two to the misses???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom